24 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$256
Booking.comUS$270
PricelineUS$270
eDreamsUS$270
Orbitz.comUS$256
ZenHotels.comUS$827
All reviews hip strip sky pool city view double shower doctor's cave beach hotel is modern complimentary breakfast private entrance lisa gardner hotel restaurant fifth floor highly recommend this hotel rum punch hotel guests the ocean view room callaloo shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. Really friendly, hard workers. The drinks at both bars were strong and delicious. The free breakfast is DELICIOUS. My only complaints are that are bathroom wasn't fully cleaned when we checked in and the beach doesn't have beach chairs so you need to just put your towel down. The rooms are very spacious and the hotel is a great complement to their sister hotel, the Spanish Court Hotel in New Kingston.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with friends and it was the most lit trip ever! The staff service was excellent. Big up Amit and Chef Mullings! Their underground spa was truly one of the most unique experiences I’ve ever had. Cant wait to go back!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I visit S Hotel it never fails in it’s amazing ambiance and service! The property is absolutely beautiful and the staff are so welcoming! A special thank you to Amit Mahbubani for always accommodating guests and I so graciously and warmly. It is such an inviting experience and the food has been very good! I will continue to go to this hotel and I encourage you to do the same. You will not regret it!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 4 nights w/ my daughter. I am amazed by the whole staff! Really professional, friendly and patient with guests. I will give an A+++! Everybody is amazing. The place is clean and updated, hotel is only 2 y old.

I would strongly recommend Romaine Levy, his ph # 1-876-891-1591 for any transportations!
He is so professional, caring, on time, I trusted him with the trips we took, felt in good hand with Romaine!! He took us to the Mystik Mountain, the Blue Hole, Lethe for the Bamboo rafting, and airport.
Will stay at the S hotel again & trust Romaine for my future trips to MTB.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JTL5791
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I stayed at S hotel in Montego Bay for 3 nights and it was such a great experience. The staff esp Amit, the hotel manager and Farrah was very friendly and the food was really good . As a social media savvy person as well, there were a lot of great instagrammable spots including the sky pool , the fire pit and other fabulously decorated areas. I would definitely recommend!

Also how could I forget the gorgeous sunset ! Great views and access to an amazing beach.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SueLue393