Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hip strip sky pool city view double shower doctor's cave beach hotel is modern complimentary breakfast private entrance lisa gardner hotel restaurant fifth floor highly recommend this hotel rum punch hotel guests the ocean view room callaloo shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I visit S Hotel it never fails in it’s amazing ambiance and service! The property is absolutely beautiful and the staff are so welcoming! A special thank you to Amit Mahbubani for always accommodating guests and I so graciously and warmly. It is such an inviting experience and the food has been very good! I will continue to go to this hotel and I encourage you to do the same. You will not regret it!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Stayed 4 nights w/ my daughter. I am amazed by the whole staff! Really professional, friendly and patient with guests. I will give an A+++! Everybody is amazing. The place is clean and updated, hotel is only 2 y old.

I would strongly recommend Romaine Levy, his ph # 1-876-891-1591 for any transportations!
He is so professional, caring, on time, I trusted him with the trips we took, felt in good hand with Romaine!! He took us to the Mystik Mountain, the Blue Hole, Lethe for the Bamboo rafting, and airport.
Will stay at the S hotel again & trust Romaine for my future trips to MTB.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JTL5791
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I stayed at S hotel in Montego Bay for 3 nights and it was such a great experience. The staff esp Amit, the hotel manager and Farrah was very friendly and the food was really good . As a social media savvy person as well, there were a lot of great instagrammable spots including the sky pool , the fire pit and other fabulously decorated areas. I would definitely recommend!

Also how could I forget the gorgeous sunset ! Great views and access to an amazing beach.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SueLue393
Reviewed 28 March 2021

From the time I checked in (with Mr. Andres) to the time of my departure, the S Hotel superseded my expectations. After checking in, I entered my complimentary upgrade room and was taken aback by its vastness; not so much in its size but the accommodations. The grand soaking tub tucked perfectly between the king size bed and three showers to keep you undecided. I thought quickly, the room should be enough! Other complimentary gifts were included but I cannot guarantee them for you. After a soft tour, I went to dinner and was amazed with the service, but more so the three tier chef style meal that offered a complimentary Jamaican or American meal. If yuh love yuh belly yuh caan guh wrong! Breakfast in the morning still offered the exquisite style meals. I was completely satisfied at each sitting. This should be enough for the average person vacationing, but the S doesn’t stop with average because they know how to make their guests Super excited! They offer a detox or irie baths, hot sauna and a well equipped gym to keep you unpacking the stress while the beach and pool was nothing less than magical. They are well kept and kept me seduced. The sky pool and bar were added bonuses if you wanted to sneak away with the indulgence of a view of the sky, earth and its natural habitat. The S is rated one of the best luxurious resort, small yet packed with all the complimentary accommodations you need and so much more!!!

Ask about Lethe’s river raft if you wouldn’t become one with nature.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Abowley322
Reviewed 27 March 2021

We stayed at the hotel for most of a week. Everything about the hotel was great, including the room, food, spa, pool, and beach access. It's one of the nicest, if not the nicest, hotel I have stayed at. What really makes this hotel special, instead of just a nice place, is the staff. I could name lots of individuals and the way they made our trip more awesome, but that would take a long time. Altogether, the staff at the hotel elevated our vacation from great to amazing.