We had a wonderful week at the Sandals Royal Caribbean resort, relaxing in the sunshine and enjoying the company of the fabulous staff!! Our main reason for being there was to renew our wedding vows to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary and this was very carefully planned and arranged with the dedicated planners at the resort! Balmoral beach at 9am was the perfect spot, with cloudless blue skies and the lovely Ambrose Hind! Couldn't have been any more perfect!
We also spent a day out with Real Tours Jamaica and Norris Douglas - a wonderful man willing to show his country off with fun and laughter... we would certainly recommend you look him up if you are planning a trip to this part of Jamaica!
Overall a great holiday - we are not really "resort" people - but had a great week all the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Prestigia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean