Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,937 results
All reviews lazy river the grill jerk chicken italian restaurant grilled cheese water shoes sea urchins swim up bar kids club food was great hot dogs family vacation adult pool gift shop ocean view ocho rios hip strip
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Overall stay was fantastic - above expectations and some of the previous reviews nearly put me off but I am glad that I experienced and was beyond happy with my vacation.

Accommodation: Sunsplash Cove - recommended - nicer rooms, quiet and if poss opt for ocean front. You have access to splash side.

Hotel: 4 star accurate but 5 star for exceptional customer service and care

Staff: Attentive, polite, courteous and friendly - nothing too much!

Amenities - Beach ok (clean and always beds available), pools clean, nice ambience of reggae music

Restaurant: Nice to see Jamaican cuisine in the Windows Buffet. Always found something to eat. Hospitality staff in the restaurant were great. Very attentive.

Coco Cafe - 24 hours coffee shop - a huge thanks to the evening male worker who went above and beyond to obtain honey for my sick mother - truly appreciated.

Housekeeping - Homroy, Carlisha, Rachel - thank you for looking after us. They were incredibly wonderful.

Concierge: Always jovial and helpful - special shout to Andre and Kevan

Although I have named some staff members, I have to say that everyone including security (we were in/out of the hotel everyday) were very helpful.

We stayed from 5th to 19th Jan and despite the government’s decision to invoke SOE last week - you are completely safe in the hotels. Book excursions from hotels. Apply caution but Fulljoy your time.

Every country has their issues and Jamaica has to deal with their.

Big up Jamaica - Out of Many, We are One!

5  Thank Mich2107
Shaudae B, other at Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Good Day,

Thank you for such a lovely review and for choosing our resort for your well-deserved vacation. I am thrilled to hear fo the experiences you had and the great service provided by our staff. Happy to know that your mother was able to get needed item, our staff will ensure you are comfortable.

On behalf of the staff mentioned and those that provided you with a fun and safe stay, we eagerly awaits your next visit. Have a sunsational day.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Great place and great value. The kids love the waterpark, buffet restaurant and the kids club. Multiple pools and a lazy river always give you plenty of options when not on the ocean front.
Views from the towers are great whether it's ocean or Bay view.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shaudae B, other at Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Sandra,

It was a pleasure having your family at our resort, where you were able to enjoy the beauty of our resort and your children experiencing the many activities we have for them.

Thank you for your review. Come visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful and exciting resort• I enjoyed my stay here to the max. My room was clean and I had a great view, when it came on to the food Wow!! It was tastes wonderful. Entertainment was great also I loved Marshalee she was very informative and great a beautiful singer and hostess. Kenijah was funny and he taught us how to play ludo• Overall great experience and I will be coming back again. Marsha Marsha Marsha ❤️

3  Thank Shana E

Dear Shana,

On behalf of the Sunscape Resorts family, we thank you for choosing our resort and for writing such lovely review. I can feel the joy you had through your words and our staff will read of the wonderful and exciting time you had. Marsha will have delight in hearing that she was of such joy for you to be around.

At Sunscape you will always be welcomed and we look forward to continue providing you with great service and entertainment.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Was a lovely place at this time it was call “Sunset Beach” had lots of fun enjoyed the beach m, food and the bar this was the time when nba final was on with Miami heats and golden state I would visit sunscape over and over me and my wife had lots of fun even with our one year old son. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank traveltogethertours
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I am tying this review as I stare out the window at a snow covered parking lot with the temperature a little above 25 degrees. Four days ago I was in a bathing suit enjoying the Jamaican sun on the beach. This resort is a very nice family friendly resort. It’s the perfect getaway for rest and relaxation. It has its pros and cons, but if you go with a relaxed attitude and understand that everything in Jamaica is laid back and handled calmly, you should have a very enjoyable stay like I did.

Cons:
• The elevators are unpredictable. Ride with caution.
• The washcloths and towels provided in your room are limited. Use sparingly.
• Pool towels are issued but you must sign them out early or you may not receive one. Bring a spare beach towel from home just in case.
•Food is not 24/7 like a cruise. If you want food in the middle of the night, bring snacks. There is a small little café where you may get a dessert, but nothing big.
• The beds are hard and you are only provided with three small pillows.

Pros:
• Staff was phenomenal. I’d like to personally give a special thank you to Keresha Stephenson and Javelle Johnson (information booth) and one of the best lifeguards ever, Rollin Smith. Entrusting you with not just my life, but the lives of every guest present is one of the most demanding and important responsibilities and I thank you on behalf of us all for making us feel safe. Shout out to my “cousin” in the casino, Rashawna Reid - hey chica!
• The entertainment staff was super fun. Thank you for being patient with someone who has two left feet.
• The waterpark is very nice. The castle with the two slides is the main attraction and is totally worth it. If you aren’t an avid swimmer, the lifeguards will happily assist you.
I have no idea when I'll return. This was my first time visiting Jamaica. However it will definitely not be my last. I'll be back, Jamaica...wait for me!

Room tip: Corner suites are larger
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends