“Jamaica Home Cooking”
Review of The Pelican Grill

The Pelican Grill
Ranked #10 of 138 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice decor and atmosphere. Only restaurant I tried off the resort. Enjoyed the jerk chicken wrap with pineapple salsa. Fresh made limeades. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The service is good but can be improved. A little extra training of the staff would make a vast difference especially how to function during busy seasons. However, I would encourage others to experience dining there.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

This will not be my first choice next I come to Montego. The place is very nice, the service is fast and good, but the price is a little high for what you can find in other places.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Come here throughout my holiday here on March 19th 2018 was excellent service and the food was the best by far lovely dishes of fish and great ice cream too like never tasted anywhere before . The staff would have the table all dressed and ready for me to sit down and fresh drinks all poured out coffees , iced water etc. One girl in particular Latoya Bennett was a great waitress always topping up me water and making sure everything was ok also had the morning staff who couldn’t of been more helpful unfortunately I never got there names but one girl in particular even went out of her way to help me get cream for my sunburnt foot. They was all great and most of all had one excellent top man bar man RAYON VAUGHNS he and his staff was great and looked after me from day one and was great fun to be with it was these who inspired me to want to go back again in 2020 with others who spent many great fun and good times there can’t wait to be back thanx to all the restaurant staff at the cake especially the head chef sorry I never got your name and a massive thanx too all the bar staff at the pool side bar rayon vaughns , winston , crystal, delroy, and general who was great for the all nighters and early morning coffees thanx to all had wonderful time and it’s because of how great you all was I’ll be back again irie top people yo family see you all soon

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The food was simply delicious especially the local dishes. The staff was friendly and extremely attentive. The coffee was the best I had on the island. Simply satisfying