“Restaurant in the Craft Market”
Review of Nyam 'n' Jam

Nyam 'n' Jam
Ranked #64 of 138 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We could smell the food from this restaurant as we shopped in the craft market and stopped in for lunch. My daughter is a vegetarian and at first she was told that they couldn't give her a vegetarian meal. Everything on the menu is meat. But then, Winsome, the craft market vendor we had become friendly with, spoke to the owner for us and then he made some cabbage and other vegetables for the people who didn't want to eat meat. The food is authentic Jamaican food.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Food is okay but was really turned off by the service(or the lack thereof) It's smack in the middle of downtown Montego Bay...good for a quick bite...went for lunch,had the fried chicken with rice and peas...not bad but the service is poor....

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Big portions
Doesn't break the bank
Extremely tasty.
Small restaurant, nothing fancy about. A little local place. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Food is always yummy. Portions are very small though concerning the amount that they charge. Staff is a mixture of terrible and mediocre.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The menu was vague ("fish" was an option, and no prices were listed), and we were on the coast, so I told the chef (you walk right up to the counter where he's cooking) I'd like fish and he could decide what kind of fish. What I got was a gourmet full fish (still don't know what kind), eyes, teeth and all. Delicious but way more than I could eat on a really hot day. My husband got a plate of 5 wings and fries. It was good food, but we were definitely surprised by a $30+USD bill for what we ordered at what appeared to be a local joint.