15 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$507
Booking.comUS$506
eDreamsUS$506
Orbitz.comUS$455
FindHotelUS$507
All reviews boutique resort free laundry service room service small resort the general manager road noise jerk chicken uvc members ocean view master suite coco cafe r r spa services relaxing stay close to the airport lobby bar club mobay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Zoetry Montego Bay resort is a smaller resort with a relaxed, quiet atmosphere that we truly enjoyed. Our room was amazing with a view of the ocean that was just as amazing! The staff was top notch as well as the food. Tanille, the concierge, was top notch - always checking in and making sure we had everything we need from room services to day excursions. She even checked in with us to make sure we made it home safely! Other favorite staff members include Arleen, Terri Anne, Julia and Kyle - but they were ALL fantastic. The resort did an excellent job in following through on the 2021 cleaning protocols. A lot of water activities available (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, etc). Overall a great vacation and we are hoping to visit again in the near future. Todd and Pam from Wisconsin -- see ya soon Jamaica and the Zoetry Staff - Ya Mon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your kind comments regarding your recent pampering experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in a quiet and picturesque atmosphere. The resort truly appreciates your kind comments about the staff, food, and overall amenities at the property.

We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators who further enhanced your vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let me start by saying the property is lovely, the lobby smells fresh, and the hotel feels intimate. What prompts me to give such a poor review is due to the false advertising as it pertains to their food offerings. I have an allergy to food preservatives so dining out is often difficult for me in general, this is why we ended up choosing the Zoetry. Their website boasts of "fresh, natural, from scratch items" which seemed like it would give me the most options for a particular diet of any of the properties we considered. Upon arriving, we made my allergy aware to the head chef and asked him explicitly what I should avoid. "Basically nothing" was his response, he seemed so sure and confident in the quality of their items. I even specifically asked about the marinade for the afternoon jerk chicken, to which he said "everything is made fresh in house with herbs and spices and natural ingredients." Cut to, a few hours later when I'm eating this chicken and watch the griller pour a substance from a plastic jug onto the meat - this worried me considering I was already eating the food that was supposed to be made from scratch so I asked to see the jug and read the label. This was a generic "jerk" marinade that was bought in bulk and full of the preservatives that I was allergic to! We were irate and I was sick within the hour! It's one thing to be duped by their website but another to be outright lied to by the staff even after explaining there was an allergy involved. After an angered encounter with the chef and general manager following this incident, all of the niceties from the rest of the staff seemed to disappear and we'd become the "difficult" people. I was afraid to even eat the rest of the trip for fear of getting sick again. The disappointment of this whole thing ended up putting a dark cloud over our vacation and left a souring impression of the hotel chain as a whole.

Room tip: Spring for a room not facing the street. It's loud.
Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank EmiA1989

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your comments regarding your recent pampering experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and regrets that this was not fulfilled for you. I have already shared your comments with the respective department heads who will implement corrective actions immediately.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Zoetry Montego Bay is a excellent resort with great staff. We enjoy the small relaxed atmosphere of Zoerty resorts. This is the second Zoetry we have been to and so far my favorite. The staff sets this Zoetry Montego Bay apart from the other one we have visited. Kyle the concierge was by far our favorite employee and was attentive to our every need and is great at his Job. Melissa, Crystal, and George were great as wait staff and bartenders. We really enjoyed seeing them daily and appreciated them making sure our vacation was excellent Best Regards, Big Eric and Deanna from Wisconsin Ya Mon! Till next time!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your kind rating.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the relaxed atmosphere. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators that further enhanced your vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just what I needed , although the wind wouldn’t cooperate with my plans of baking in the sun , the staff did everything possible to make my stay perfect.
From check-in to concierges to lady Barbara at the bar.

Small boutique hotel that doesn’t make you feel overwhelmed or have to take long walks to get to the beach. There is no fight for beach chairs or waiting for an elevator just to see the sun .

Food was really good and I felt like they took the 2021 cleaning protocols to a very reasonable and comfortable level .

Mike at the spa really does have magic hands . So much so, that I visited 2x during my 3 day stay !!
I only give 4 stars for the liquor choices . Not that I’m a professional but didn’t think I had top shelf choices .
Non-the-less , beds and rooms were extremely comfortable , location great and perfect for a solo traveler .

Trip type: Travelled solo
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your kind comments regarding your recent pampering experience and birthday celebration.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators that further enhanced your vacation experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Zoetry was recommended to us as a boutique smaller-scale resort, just what we were looking for. If you want a more private and intimate stay, this is the place! The staff, honestly, makes this place that much extra special. Every staff member we encountered always greeted us, most knew our names and everyone always made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. Daily communication from the concierge via wifi texting was very beneficial. Tanille took great care in making sure we were satisfied. This resort was the perfect size for us. We could easily go up to our room, grab items and be at the pool, beach or restaurants in less than 1 minute. It was really fun to take the double kayak out to the barrier reef! I would recommend this resort to anyone! Very clean, sanitizer everywhere and constantly seeing staff clean and sanitize items and surfaces. Also this resort was less than 5 minutes from the Sangster airport, another plus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed our intimate sanctuary. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators who further enhanced your vacation experience.