16 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Booking.comUS$533
Hotels.comUS$532
Prestigia.comUS$561
All reviews boutique resort free laundry service room service small resort the general manager road noise jerk chicken uvc members ocean view master suite coco cafe r r spa services relaxing stay close to the airport lobby bar club mobay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Zoetry was recommended to us as a boutique smaller-scale resort, just what we were looking for. If you want a more private and intimate stay, this is the place! The staff, honestly, makes this place that much extra special. Every staff member we encountered always greeted us, most knew our names and everyone always made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. Daily communication from the concierge via wifi texting was very beneficial. Tanille took great care in making sure we were satisfied. This resort was the perfect size for us. We could easily go up to our room, grab items and be at the pool, beach or restaurants in less than 1 minute. It was really fun to take the double kayak out to the barrier reef! I would recommend this resort to anyone! Very clean, sanitizer everywhere and constantly seeing staff clean and sanitize items and surfaces. Also this resort was less than 5 minutes from the Sangster airport, another plus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

The team at Zoetry Montego Bay expresses sincere gratitude for your kind comments regarding your recent pampering experience.

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed our intimate sanctuary. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators who further enhanced your vacation experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Unfortunately we’re coming to the end of a short, three night stay here. Why short? It seems so because our stay here has been so pleasant. Beautiful setting with the sounds of the waves breaking on the reef that shelters the calm lagoon. This is all-inclusive but with super personal service. And the most special quality about this resort is the staff. They are all so, so friendly and helpful to meet any and every request. I could say so much more but sum it be saying that we highly recommend Zoetry to those that love quiet and laid-back class.

Date of stay: March 2021
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the sounds of the waves that shelter the calm lagoon.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Beautiful resort. Food was great. I had expectations of it being very quiet and healthy. There was music around the pool. You could eat any type of food. Chrystal at the main pool was awesome. Several things were not offered due to Covid. We took a snorkeling excursions complementary. Very fun.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while basking in the amenities and offerings of the resort.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

I to Montego Bay and stayed at Zoetry my dates of stay were 1/14 thru 1/18 i really enjoyed my stay. I was welcomed by staff Ms Renee and Mr Kyle and i must let everyone know Ms Renee went above and beyond when it came to accommodating. She arranged all of our excursions, transportation and my daughters big bday celebration. I recommend anyone going to Montego Bay to stay at Zoetry and to ask for Ms Renee. She will make your stay very memorable and rewarding. I plan on returning this year and trust and believe i will be staying at Zoetry.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Our team takes pride in extending the warmest hospitality and is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We will also share your comments internally with the collaborators that further enhanced your vacation.

Once again, thank you kindly; and we look forward to welcoming you back home.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

Pulling up to the entrance and seeing the lobby, I was amazed by the ambiance. Mellow music and very clean. There was 3 couples waiting in lobby to be assisted with check in. Kyle did a great job by Introducing his self and offering refreshments. Renae did well by working through the rush. Our room wasn’t ready after being in the lobby for about 30mins so we went for lunch. After coming back from lunch Kyle took us to our room. Our room door was open and their was two maintenance guys trying to get our balcony sliding door open. At this point I want to unpack and get settled but I don’t know if we would have to move because of this situation. I loved my room compared to other 2 shown. In the mean time, it’s my birthday weekend and my fiancé understands my patience with this issue and expects for my weekend to be nothing but the best. My fiancé came to my rescue and fixed the door on our baecation in our original room. 1st impression is everything. Renae and Kyle was my absolute favorite. A piece of advice to Zeotry:
•Show guest how to use both shower heads
•Show guest to use stopper in soaking tub
•Tell guest what all they have access to complimentary of resort, you’re the experts and we’re the guest
•No 24/7 room service
Servers were all great, staff was pleasant except one who said it would be $80 for taxi service up the street to gift shop and back. FYI, we work extremely hard for our earnings to be able to afford vacations and some staff members felt a need to be tip every single thing. Overall, with hickups, we made the best out of trip. Secluded and private location where you can develop personable relationships with staff members. Oceanview was great, small beach but we loved it.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alisteer Nelson, Sales at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Greetings Valued Guest,

Once again, thank you kindly; and we look forward to welcoming you back home.