Lowest prices for your stay
US$353
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Hotels.comUS$353
eDreamsUS$454
Orbitz.comUS$353
All reviews boutique resort polo bar free laundry service small resort the general manager room service road noise jerk chicken ocean view unlimited vacation club uvc members master suite r r spa services relaxing stay welcome home close to the airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We really enjoyed our stay and we loved the resort. Staff were really nice and they made us feel at home. The bed was really comfortable and the ocean view room was great. was I will definitely come back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank adrijen
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Adrijen,

Thank you for choosing Zoëtry Montego Bay to spend your vacation.

We are delighted to know you stay with us was enjoyed and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It's been 20 years since I took my first trip to Jamaica. Since then, I've been half a dozen times and stayed at various resorts in Negril and Falmouth. After explaining to my travel agent that I needed a quiet, tranquil place to rest, destress, reflect, recharge, and renew, she strongly suggested Zoetry and noted that she herself had stayed there. Somewhat hesitant, as I'd never stayed in Montego Bay and was concerned about being so close to the airport (noise), I am grateful for her suggestion. Overall, I was exceptionally pleased with my stay. I stayed for 7 nights in July.

I received the warmest welcome ever! The staff was friendly, courteous, and professional. The decor was contemporary and quite pleasing to the eye. It felt as if I'd stepped into an aromatherapeutic, zen zone. My stress instantly melted away.

I stayed in a Junior Suite King Tropical View. The room was AMAZING! It was spacious, clean, well designed, and well stocked with toiletries, beverages, and incidentals. The balcony was inviting. The 24/7 room service was incredible. There were ample for options to choose from and I was able to order using a tablet supplied by the resort.

This could get long, so I'll just focus on the highlights of my stay.

#1) DAILY YOGA. I enjoyed yoga every morning on the pier which extended into the Carribean. I was greeted daily by Karl, the instructor. He was friendly, professional, motivating, patient/calm, and thorough. I hadn't partook of Yoga in years. Although I felt my stress melt away upon arrival, I didn't realize just how tight and tense my body was. After the first class, I knew I needed to participate daily.

I was so impressed with how phenomenal I felt after participating in yoga, that I quickly reached out to a trauma-informed yoga instructor upon my return to the states to coordinate yoga classes for clients at the outpatient clinic whereby I'm the Regional Director. The first class will be facilitated in September. Thank you Karl!!! You made a profound impact upon me, which others will now benefit from. You earned 5 out of 5 stars! In addition to yoga and Pilates, Karl should really do more classes at Zoetry. I'll be back in December and look forward to Yoga and Pilates with Karl.

#2) THE SPA. Typically, I'm not a spa person. Michael, Michael, Michael. This man has the magic touch! I had the best massage ever. So much so, that I booked another one the following day. He was able to workout the remaining stress knots in my shoulders and was very informative. Now that I know better, I'll also partake of a daily massage when I return, right along with Yoga and Pilates.

#3) THE HOSPITALITY. The staff was absolutely incredible!!! Noelle, Sunshine, Shane, Merlene, the breakfast crew were phenomenal, the spa staff, Nicholas (the grounds keeper), Karl, and Michael truly made my staff memorable.

The staff was attentive, friendly, professional, and accessible. I had an issue with an external excursion. Before I could form the words, Noelle was all over it. She'd already called the company. Sunshine was a ray of Sunshine. His laugh and peaceful energy wad contagious. Shane made the best rum punches that I've ever had. Merlene was a joy to chat with. The ladies who greeted and served breakfast daily were incredibly kind and attentive. The spa staff was warm, friendly, informative, and very knowledgeable. Nicholas (the Grounds Keeper) allowed me to feed the koi in the pond and schooled me on indigenous plants as he watered the plants and took care of maintaining the property.

Saul, the General Manager, was also hands on and responsive. He seemed to genuinely care about my stay and experiences.

#4) The resort itself. It's small, clean, gorgeous, well kept, full of amenities/spunk, and activities. In addition to Yoga, Pilates, and the spa, I enjoyed the nightly entertainment from my balcony, participating in cooking class, kayaking, and the peace and quite....although, one night of dancing to reggae music would have been great!

The only downsides of my stay were: 1) an issue I had with an excursion, and 2) a not so pleasant encounter with my assigned butler. I don't fault Zoetry for Chukka or the butler. At the end of the day, people are people and all of the training in the world can only do so much. When people are focused upon their selfish agendas, training and professionalism go out the window.

I'll be back in December. I look forward to another amazing stay/experience....and having a different butler!

Dr. Lanette Madison

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank ifheb4u

Dear Dr. Lanette Madison,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience of your stay with us at Zoëtry Montego Bay.

We are honored to know that you enjoyed our room and amenities, food and beverages, our Spa services, wellness exercises, our staff and the overall ambiance of our property.

I must apologize for the mishaps that occurred during your stay however and will ensure we look into the matter in order to prevent the same from happening during your next visit.

It was a pleasure hosting you and we are looking forward to seeing you back home again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The resort was really nice. But what I enjoyed most was the hospitality of the staff. They were very friendly and really made me feel at home. There were three staff members in particular that really made my stay worth while. TaJay, Christine (coco cafe), and Anthony. All of the staff, however, did a tremendous job with their hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cierracampbell88

Dear cierracampbell88,

Thank you for choosing Zoëtry Montego Bay to spend your vacation and sharing your experience with us.

Our team is pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and we would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Greetings, We just go back last night from Zoetry. I booked this vacation last minute as I always do. Compared prices and Zoetry came up with a fantastic deal (all inclusive). I had never heard of Zoetry resorts so I was hoping it would be nice. Wow!! We were blown away. This was a beautiful resort. The design, the furniture, the PEOPLE, the attentiveness, their genuine enthusiasm! What else can I say...it was outstanding.

The manager Saul was so attentive and professional. Arlene was like family, Noelle was a sweetheart, Andriean (spelling) at the pool was so sweet. Everyone appeared to love what they do! The food was AWESOME. Most inclusive's are buffet style. These were sit down Gourmet meals. The 24 hour room service amazing, again gourmet style. Seriously I can't make this up.

We have been island hopping for 23 years and have been to Jamaica several times but this one blew us away. My husband was so surprised that the bartenders seem to remember his drink of choice at most bars! It was concierge service all the way.

If possible, we plan on going back in October for my husbands birthday. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Thank you all again.

Dr. and Mrs. Witter

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TwitterFamily59
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Dr. and Mrs. Witter,

Thank you for choosing Zoëtry Montego Bay as your vacation destination of choice and for sharing your experience with us.

We are delighted to know your stay with us was fantastic and you enjoyed all we have to offer in our Endless Privileges package.

Our team pays close attention to our guests and ensure that all their needs are met.

I will let my team know what a wonderful job they are doing and we cannot wait to see you again in October!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely Zoetry Montego Bay

Our third visit since October 2017 and I must say .... the “Perfect” decision to return for my 59th birthday!!! Six nights stay of Zoetry .

Prior to our arrival we received complimentary “Mobay Club” passes from our friends at Zoetry. Upon our arrival to the resort we were welcomed with excitement by many of our friends. What an overwhelming greeting. We were informed our room would be ready in forty five minutes and to enjoy lunch. We were greeted with smiles and hugged as we walked to Canoa restaurant. Not knowing what was to come. Upon completion of lunch, our Butler “Tajay” was waiting to take us to our suite... we were taken to the same Master suite (an upgrade complimentary of Saul) from our visit in May. Upon entering our room, we held noise coming from the bedroom... then surprise!!! it was Saul Nunez (General manager), Gawayne and Nicholas (Butler service), Melissa (Coco’s), Gena(housekeeping) Teana (management). I was in shock, then I heard myself screaming and crying tears of joy. Where does this happen! Still overwhelmed, emotional, tearful and in awe of the efforts by our friends to make our visit as wonderful as the last. A great way to start my birthday celebration .

The facility remains with the Zoetry Jamaican vibe. Colorful orchids throughout the property. Designed to make you feel welcome, calm, relax, peaceful and happy. The beach is beautiful with crystal clear blue water and seaweed free . Ready for your pleasure to relax or swim.

We were always greeted with hand waves, smiles, hugs and inquires to enhance our visit. We appreciate all the wonderful gestures of care from our arrival, during our stay and at departure. We feel love! The essence of Zoetry Mobay is... welcome home!!!!

“Let me tell you something”, Saul Nunez is a thoughtful and kind young man. Extremely respectful, considerate and truly understands the art of customer care. Always available to us.

Saul, Tajay, UVC representatives (Elyvs, Arleen, Michelle) were instrumental in assisting Mr B with the birthday celebration. The colorful bed art, flower bouquets on the balconies and Moët champagne...just lovely.

:Tajay my wonderful Butler. Your attention to details and remembering the “little things” that make us happy is sooo appreciated. Thank you for keeping Mr B calm and making arrangements to ensure a beautiful day. I loved the Happy Birthday song sung by the Band. Dinner was prefect and Mr B had options to enjoy the Jamaican buffer. Thank you for your personal notes left in the room. You didn’t miss a thing.
:Kerice and Norvelete with laundry services...Mr B’s favorite service

:Jerome...we love you and thank you for keeping Mr B focused

:Basil (sweetness), Teana and Barrington, “simply the best”

:Shane my bartender always serving responsibly with a smileand ensuring that I slept well each night.

:Amevia “the one and only”... thank you for always remembering our food and drink preferences. Your professionalism was outstanding. Your smile contagious.You truly are “the one and only”.

:Dean thank you sooo much for making Mr B happy with your selection of “chicken tenders”. We truly enjoyed your youthfulness, meal selections and your attentiveness to our comfort.
:Melissa your morning coffee was a hit. Mr B looked forward to your special care daily and I thank you for keeping us comfortable.

:Mr Sunshine” always engaging and ensuring guests are satisfied and laughing..

:Oshane “The Grillmaster” at Jerky Joe serving delicious food from the grill. Always smiling and serving with passion. Willing to prepare anything you desire... even grilled corn .

:The pool area inviting, available seating, towels and drinks plentiful. Andrena, thank for your lovely service at the pool. Keeping plenty of “wata” .

:Special thanks to George “Skillful Bartender” for keeping our drinks consistent and as ordered

:The food was absolutely delicious, colorful, fresh with pleasing presentation. Kudos the Executive Chef Lyndon, Chef Oneika, Chef Harold and pastry Chef Ricardo. We enjoyed the menus at all three restaurants and all the attention to our preferences and requests.

:Activity schedule extremely enjoyable. From water aerobic with “high energy”, friendly entertaining Rick.

:Safe sailing with Shawn. Thank you Shawn for providing safety during snorkeling (floating). The floating device was excellent in assisting my relaxation in the open sea.

:Special thank you to the best yoga instructor Karl my “Zen master”... for increasing my confidence with my poses and stretching ‍♀️‍♀️. I loved the special care during your class.

: Special thank you to Tiffany, Diamond, Jodi-Ann, Patrice, Sylvia, Dario, Julie, Ryan, Wendell, Dwayne, Clarence and Nicholas for your ongoing attentiveness during our stay. Making the magic happen.

:Butler services is absolutely cohesive and a team effort. Tajay, Gawayne, Fabian, Nicholas and Kevaughn are magnificent. Their vibrant spirit and helpfulness was always appreciated and the “attire is commendable”.

: Gena and Romane.... our comfort provider. Our suite was always clean and bright. Thank you both for providing an environment of pure relaxation. Gena your attention to the “laundry basket “ made Mr B extremely

: Kudos to Michael at spa services, Teslin and Merlen (lobby)

:The ladies at the front desk, Alesia ❤️, Shermaine and Alecia. Professional, efficient and welcoming. Thank you for “ all that you do”.

Our entire stay was beautiful and full of laughter and joy. Zoetry is just an outstanding team of friendly, kind and pleasing individuals. Each bringing unique personalities to the vibe. It’s all about how Zoetry Mobay “make us feel” Definitely planning for our next return.

Forever thankful

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank barrybA9508JP

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Brown,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of your time here at Zoetry Montego Bay.

We are happy that you chose our resort again to spend your birthday and from your entire family here, we are truly related to knowing your time with us once again was one well spent.

My team and I do our very best to ensure that our guests are taken care of and all their needs are met.

We want to say also that it is always a privilege having you visit again and again.

I will ensure that all team members see this review and continue to let them know how much their efforts and hard are payment.
We look forward to seeing you again real soon.