Lowest prices for your stay
US$454
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Hotels.comUS$353
eDreamsUS$454
Orbitz.comUS$353
All reviews boutique resort polo bar free laundry service small resort the general manager room service road noise jerk chicken ocean view unlimited vacation club uvc members master suite r r spa services relaxing stay welcome home close to the airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Nicholas is Amazing!!! Our butler created a portrait just for us on our anniversary. He colored the rice himself! Nicholas is gracious, humble, hard working...just special! He is truly a gift. Awesome service!!! If you want excellence request Nicholas!

Michael is just as amazing!!! He's breathtakingly good with all things salon!!!

1  Thank Wykeisha C
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Wykeisha C,

Thank you for sharing your most rememberable experience on TripAdvisor.

One aspect of our 'Endless Privileges' package is that all our suites come with butler services because we want our guests to feel truly pampered in all areas and our Spa services are as wonderful as they are apart of our wellness attribute.

My team and I are happy to hear that one of our hardworking butlers stood out during your stay, creating a wonderful portrait for you on your anniversary and also, your spa experience was amazing.

Thank you again for staying with us and we wish to see you soon in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I went with the idea that this area was going to be a total relaxation resort, and it was just that! It was very quiet and not surrounded but copious amounts of people. Rick the activities director was fantastic. He made my stay so much more fun. Shane the bartender made fantastic drinks and dealt with all our shenanigans. Dario in room service was also fantastic and attentive to your needs. The entire staff was so delightful and had a smile on their face. The beach is small but you can walk out to your knees and see all the beautiful sea life. The food was fantastic and made freshly. We we're never disappointed with any meal, and that says a lot. My husband and I are very active people so we attended all the activities with Rick ie; hibachi ball, darts, water aerobics, cooking classes but they never annoyed you or pressured you into anything. We went and took a taxi ride to Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James. It was a very busy hotel and dinner took over 2 hours. I was very pleased to go back to our quiet, small resort. Not to mention the general manager Saul came up and asked every individual about their stay. It truly shows that this resort cares about their customers. Honestly this was one of the best resorts I stayed at (and I've stayed at many). If you want to get away and have quiet and relaxation this is the resort for you. I will gladly come back to this resort.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank DarciAnneee

Dear DarciAnneee,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear that your stay with us was fantastic!

We are delighted also, that we could cater to all your vacation needs, especially where our Entertainment is concerned.

Our team works hard to ensure our guests feel right at home, all while providing the quality service they should experience and creating that intimate environment.

We most definitely wish to see you soon!

Once again, thank you for choosing Zoetry Montego Bay.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

To start off the welcome with love is indescribable. Sharmane and Franseene were absolutely wonderful. My husband and them made good foodie friends! Waking up to a sweet welcome letter from our butler which I call my friend, my FAMILY Tajay... you were and are one of the sweetest my attentive gentleman we have ever met. You truly made efforts that weren’t expected and now left such a special memory in my heart. Everything to our daily champagnes and fresh fruit, scheduling our massages, foot rubs, travels, clothes service and the beautiful handmade rice design on our bed with fresh flowers and rose petals including a hot and ready drawn bath to soak in. You really out did yourself but I think the most precious moment to us was seeing your happy self every day and searching the resort for us just to say goodbye and my friend it’s... SEE YOU SOON! thank you so much! Look out for something special in the mail with your name on it.
Birthday Barbra you are darling and looking young as ever we love you and your fansy drinks!
The real Melissa Vincent cane get enough of your banana treats keep smiling always!
My man George I will forever come to you for my famous tropical drink you are the best!
Knichelle and dianna you gave us the pleasure of meeting you both and are amazing at your job we had a blast and many laughs!
Baby Deen keep living young my friend and getting those sleeping vacations in man! Sing a little louder for all to hear you have a wonderful voice.
Anieeva never stop smiling my husband loved having you around.
To th very sweet lady who makes the bows I didn’t catch your name but thank you And next time join in for dancing :)
Rick yaman! Spartacus says see you in LA! Next time count us in for workouts and yoga!

Overall this place is gorgeous and will 1000000% come back again and recommend to anyone! They treated us with such love and knocked our socks off and it all began with refreshing cold wet towels walking in the lobby!
The food was amazing to all the chefs there you have such talent we tried to taste every plate there haha and there was not one bad drink, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert!
We will be back my little family!
Love you all!!!!
Thank you again for giving us the best honeymoon/anniversary trip ever!

Yaman! Respect and LOVE!

Jessenia and Vincent

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank jessiecardenas10
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Jessenia and Vincent,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us!

We are happy that you chose Zoetry Montego Bay to spend your honeymoon/1st anniversary. It also pleases me to know that your stay was magnificent and you enjoyed all we have to offer in our "Endless Privileges" package.

Our staff takes pride in what they do and goes above and beyond to get tasks done in order to make our guests (family) feel at home.

We must definitely await your next visit to our resort and until then, have a good one!

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nice rooms. Very good food.

Not alcohol in the room except a vet small bottle of rum.

Not as service oriented a resort as our stay in Zoetry in Isla Mujueres off of Cancun.

The bars by the pool close around 5pm leaving you to go to the lobby for a drink.

To have a special dinner at night was over $400. An 80 minute spa treatment was over 200 and one was over 300. The way the work their spa credits is NOT like any other resort rhat we have went to.

Anything extra was priced above any resort we ever went to.

I would NOT go back to this resort but I would definitely go back to Zoetry in Isla Mujueres.

6  Thank Sam V
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Sam V,

Thank you for sharing your honest review with us on TripAdvisor.

It pleases me to know you enjoyed rooms and good food. I must apologize for where we fell short in making your experience a great one.
We are continuously working on service delivery as it is an important factor in operating a resort. Also, we try to allow guests to experience all the areas of our property and try to react that intimate and friendly environment.

Thank you once again for writing and we do hope you will come again in the future to see how much we are improving in areas that are lacking.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This past weekend I decided to stay at Zoetry in Mobay. I had been there before when it was Coyaba and had heard that I would not be disappointed. And from the moment of check in with the delightful Shermaine I knew immediately that my stay would be indeed memorable.
Dawayne who did the bedroom orientation was thoroughly professional. He spoke passionately about the entire property and checked on me several times throughout the weekend to ensure the stay was without blemish. He would certainly get my vote for Employee of the Month!
The bedroom was amazing and beautifully appointed. The attention to detail including a hand steamer rather than the usual iron and ironing board was very welcoming.
I dined in all their restaurants, each different with impeccable and attentive service with delicious and varying menu offerings.
The General Manager Saul Nunez is to be complimented for running an excellent operation.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 2018nellyp

Dear 2018nellyp,

Thank you for choosing Zoëtry Montego Bay to spend your vacation and also for taking the time out to share your experience.

I work hard alongside my team to ensure all our guests’ experience is personalized. We are happy to know that your stay with us was blemish free and all your needs were met.

You are welcomed to stay with us again.

Once again, thank you!