“above the roofs of Kingston”
other travellers have booked this property
outside entrance Outside Garden
Three colors one plant
Yesterday Today and Tomorrow
Under the pergola
June Plums Nnnmmmm!
Care for a glass of white wine
The sweet East Indian Mango coming into maturity
Let's  share a fruit from the garden ...Sweetsop
Sunset after a afternoon swim in the pool
Grab a cold Redstripe Beer under the pear tree nuh
The view from the garden has certainly matured... Ahhhh I love this
Pool side by the club house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrea H
“above the roofs of Kingston”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is located high in the mountains above Kingston with an unobstructed view to Kingston. The sunset and the sea of lights by night are spectacular. We enjoyed our stay every minute.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and the secure location
Liked least: the stairs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Teran92
Belleville, Michigan
“Absolutely stay here!”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

August 20th -30th 2015
My partner and I took our careful time (reading, dissecting and discussing) the reviews in selecting a location in Kingston (first time in Jamaica) where we would feel safe and secure. WE HIT THE JACKPOT!!! Signature ‘s 21, the County Club was immaculate. The location was clean and well kept. The Condo is exact to the picture listed. What a quiet and relaxing time we had for our 10 days in paradise. The view was straight out of a romantic movie. We were surrounded by majestic mountains. If you had a fear of height….fear not the condo make you feel like you were on solid grounds. Mr. Bandcrof, the owner responded in a timely fashion. However, please note we did not have to nor needed to communicate with him during our stay because of his house manager “Navarine Hylton” she is the best!!!!! She picked us up at the airport and gave us a short scenic ride to the Condo. Navarine educated us on the sights and sounds and guess what she even gave us the expected cost of many activities. Now that’s what I call “knowing your surroundings.” She was right on the money. We absolutely loved our time at the Long Mountain County Club. Navarine made us feel welcome and like family too! We loved the fact that it was a gated community up in the mountains. Security was constantly in view. The pool is a short walking distance and was always clean. Too hot in the daytime to swim ….oh but by night ahhhhhhhh. The pool at night glistened to the point where when the light hit the dark water it looked magical. I would highly recommend this property. Please note what you see in the pictures is what you get. Absolutely beautiful!!!! What a breathtaking view of the city of Kingston from the yard. Oh might I add while sitting in the yard at night you can soak of the night view by overlooking the twinkling lights of Kingston.…it was unbelievable tranquility. I am already looking forward to my next trip back to the Condo!!!
Would I recommend this place?? Absolutely!!
Will I return? Absolutely!!!
I have shard my experiences with everyone that would listen over and over. I have fallen in love all over again with my partner and the County Club.. Navarine see ya’ll soon…ABSOLUTELY!!!
PS: Taxi driver Darren 1-876-454-4965-excellent driver and very reasonable.
Teran and Anita!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Marilu P
“Specatucular View”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Hello All,

My review is based on the one month vacation I spent at Signature 21. First of all, the property is exactly as you see in the pictures. Actually, the pictures don’t do justice. I’ve stayed in Kingston a handful of times over the last few years and being from Canada, I always went for the gated communities and security based properties. This property was exactly as is advertised…..and without specific directions, one might miss it due to its very private and secure location. So, if privacy is what you are looking, for this place is for you.
I rented the property with the intentions to escape the hassle and noise from the city and to enjoy the beautiful scenery. A few minutes away from the flat, Mountain View Country Club provided a home away from home experience that was much needed while traveling with a baby and young child. The security guards are well trained and professional for the most part. I had an issue where my friend was temporally denied access to visit me until identification was verified…annoying to her, but I felt special knowing my safety was first 

Moving on…the first few days of my stay were perfect. The enclosure of trees and garden were in my eyes magical. We had harmless lizards who visited every day and my son even named them! Gave him something to look forward to each morning.
After a few days the power blew…I’m not an electrician but am familiar with a fuse box and breakers. Unfortunately, the AC stopped working on the third day due to this power failure. I called the guest representative Neverine and was advised she would be on location within 1-2 with an electrician. I usually wouldn’t make a fuss but because I have a young baby and was a little worried due to the high mid-day temperatures at the time.
After every effort to fix this, the electrician was forced to postpone the repairs to the next day, pending a specific part. I was then offered to stay at the upstairs unit until the electrical issue was repaired. We moved all belongings to an upstairs vacant unit. Not quite the same appeal, but a quick fix for an emergency situation. After a very long day, myself and my husband made the best of the situation and hoped for a quick resolution for the following day.
To make a very long story short and not getting into particulars, the power was restored the following evening. We however, had already settled in to the unit upstairs. It’s hard enough to go on vacation and to basically live out of a suitcase, especially with children, but to have to pack up and move again after being settled was very nerve wrecking. This is when I was given the option to stay upstairs, or move back down. I chose to stay upstairs. Looking back, I regret my decision due to the fact I didn’t get to experience and enjoy the beauty of the garden and breathtaking view that initially attracted us to this property. But at the same time, I was happy to have had a working AC and a comfortable space for my family and I to stay without the time consuming aspect and stress of moving back and forth.
I am aware that this property has a 5 star rating, and I’m sure my incident was a bad-timing issue which was fixed the following day. Besides this setback, I was provided with top class customer service before, during and after the situation. I could go on and on with the details of my stay but overall I was very satisfied with Bancroft and his team. This location is very safe and secure, the neighbors are super friendly (even helping my husband with a flat tire), and the public/pool area is great.

Just a heads up…the pool depicted in the pictures is not in the backyard…you,, have to walk or drive (1-2 mins) to the pool. You will however, find a convenience store (with rum-cream ), a pool, changing rooms, pig-pong tables (table tennis) and soccer matches on Sundays in the field.

Enjoy Your Stay In Paradise.

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
16 Sep 2015
"I was not expecting this review" I am at a lost for words ... yes a vocabulary drought ... after the experience that we had and the discussions after I must say I am surprised. Signature21 @ the Country Club remains committed to meeting and exceeding our travelers expectations and when the unexpected occurs we want to reassure that we will do what it takes to ensure our travelers comfort and the least interruption to the stay. The experience with Mary has taught us a lot and has highlighted areas where we can improve on our contingencies. It was a learning experience and man did we learn. As for Mary we will still like to leave the offer open for you to stay with us AGAIN COMPLEMENTS OF THE HOUSE as the learning experience was priceless for us. Thanks again Mary for your fair review.
659Missy
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a long weekend. As I already know the area I was desperate to go back. I have no faults with the accommodation we stayed in. The views are spectacular especially at night. Comfortable bed,clean like a home from home. We went down to the pool every day. The garden is perfect to relax in. A lady in the store by the pool (winsome)told us about various night life and resturants in the area. Everyone who live in the complex are very friendly. I will be going back next year for sure. Mr Bancroft was very helpful as I was able to call him with any questions I had,and was answered promptly. He has a fantastic
accommodation in a beautiful location.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
nasenior
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Beautiful all the comforts of home, close to all amenities, malls, the hip strip , Bob Marley museum, simply amazing, definite recommendation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing