All reviews regency bar exceeds expectations silver service devon house great house bridal party classy hotel an oasis final night room service jamaican breakfast buffet style main restaurant the wait staff finger food jamaican dishes special thanks
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We stayed here for one night having flown in from London and before driving to Portland the next day, and the hotel was great for what we wanted.

It was great having such a big comfy bed as there was plenty of room when our baby twins decided to join my husband and me in our bed! Everything in the room was very clean and worked very well.

The food at the restaurant was also much better than expected (and very generous portions!). It was all delicious... although it was also pretty pricey.

The interior design across the hotel (very faux Louis XVI) is not what I would choose for myself, but comfort and cleanliness is what we were after.

We'd definitely stay here again next time we go through Kingston on our way to Portland.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Sophia T, Guest Relations Manager at Terra Nova All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Zoecfm,
We are delighted to hear that your expectation were exceeded during your stay in December 2015. We concentrate keenly on service, presentation, guest satisfaction and positive criticism like this will encourage and let us know that we are doing a good job, thank you.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Dining at the Terra Nova in the Regency Room is quite a charm. The decor is elegant and the service superb. The menu offers interesting fare and the desserts are a hard choice. A warm, pleasant and exquisite spot to spend an evening you won't regret

Stayed: October 2016

Dear Pansyhamilton,
Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our product and service and it’s from positive or negative comments that encourage us to continue to offer the highest level of customer service to ensure total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Very accommodating staff and excellent venue and rooms. Food was excellent and the breakfast menu was absolutely fantastic. My family and I stayed here for my wedding and was thrilled by the service and conditions

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShareeTN, Guest Relations Manager at Terra Nova All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear brownkim25,

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at the Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel. It is a pleasing to know that all your needs were met and that we made your special day quite memorable. Thanks once more and we look forward to your return.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Simply amazing! Superb customer service, great accommodation, amazing lounge on the property, authentic cuisine that is well prepared and delicious. My family and I will be returning. This hotel is the premier destination when staying in Kingston.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShareeTN, Guest Relations Manager at Terra Nova All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Nicole R,

It is a pleasure reading your review on your most recent stay with us. We are elated to know you appreciated our superb customer service, authentic cuisine, luxurious suites and chic Regency Bar & Lounge.

Thank you for making Terra Nova your premier choice of accommodation when in Kingston and we cannot wait to host you once more.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Words cannot describe I felt like I was home...Had all the convenience as if I'd never the USA...
Except for doors slamming and loud noise in the hall way on my final night...All my needs were met.
For sure this hotel will be my home away from home if and when I decide to visit Kingston...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear M2886FKellisanm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your views on your most recent stay at the Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay; however we must apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the disturbance from the other resident guests.

At the Terra Nova, we go above and beyond for all our guests and we are looking forward to your return in the near future.