“Awesome Views”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Declan M
“Awesome Views”
Reviewed 28 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed at Hillside for 7 nights. We were welcomed by our gracious host Cecilia who made the most amazing and authentic caribbean breakfasts including fresh fruits from her garden and fried and baked bakes and cocoa "tea". The early morning views from the balcony were so pristine with the feel of the tropical breeze in the air. The accommodation was more than ideal and the location was a mere 15 minutes walk to Grand Anse beach! Cecilia even allowed us to do our laundry and even hung our clothes for us. You wouldnt get that personal touch from the big hotels! I would highly recommend Hillside to my family and friends.

Date of stay: January 2018
29 Jan 2018
Thank you Declan! Wishing you all the best. See you soon.
derekstid...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Lovely location and fantastic hostess”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Cecelia's house is situated in a lovely quiet location away from the main road, but still an easy walk down to the beach. Cecelia offered a warm welcome and arranged our car hire locally and also an island tour, both at very good rates. We sampled fruits from the garden, which were so different from the products we're used to at home.. Cecelia showed us around a bit and included us in their local life and introduced us to "hashing" (google it). We cannot recommend this highly enough for anyone who wants to see beyond the beach and get to know the real Grenada.

Date of stay: April 2017
Your age range 50-64
16 Apr 2017
Thank you Derek for your review. It was a pleasure having you here and sharing Grenada with you. You were great guests and it pleases me to know that you enjoyed your stay. The hash this week was hard!
Karen S
Mumbai
“Clean and welcoming”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

30 minute walk to Gran Anse beach and the frequent buses into St Georges. Good, clean room with lots of storage. Cecilia took us out a couple of times to things we wouldn't have known about/been able to get to without her, which was lovely.

Date of stay: January 2017
Your age range 35-49
8 Feb 2017
Karen and Richard were great guests. Warm and friendly and easy to get on with. They were always respectful of me and my home and considerate to my other guest. Would recommend them to other hosts.
Andrew L
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Excellent accomodation and host”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Cecilia is a very warm, welcoming, kind and helpful host with a beautiful clean well kept home. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would not hesitate to recommend this accomodation to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Feb 2016
It was a pleasure being host to Andrew. He was very respectful of me and the accommodation and appreciative of any help offered. I have no hesitation in recommending him to other hosts.
SpottedNo...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Great location in town, close to the beaches, close enough - yet far enough from the airport (15 minutes). Cecilia is a very gracious and accommodating host who has a wonderful home. House, bedroom, and bathroom all very clean, the bed was super comfortable. It was my Grenadan home away from home. I hope to go back and visit and stay again in the future.

Date of stay: April 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Jul 2015
It was a pleasure hosting you and I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay in my home. I do hope you will return some day soon.
Thank you for your lovely review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.