“A Home Away From Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pauline A
Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados
“A Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 15 December 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

The service was excellent, owner was friendly and very helpful. The property , clean and well maintained. Excellent location, beautiful view, and all the amenities one would expect in your own home. I liked the fact that I was made to feel at home in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I spent seven days, time well spent but too short.

Date of stay: February 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendliness of the land lord.
Liked least: Time was too short.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Feb 2016
As my first guest Pauline was more like a friend than a guest from our first meeting. She was respectful of me and my home and appreciative of my assistance in making the most of her stay. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to other hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.