It is not often that when leaving a place my husband and I say "We'll be back" and genuinely mean it but this time I know we will! I deliberated about writing this review as I am scared that it gets too popular and next time we want to book it will be full but that would be most un-grenadian of me!!
We could not fault our experience at Jenny's Place. We were looked after so well by Jenny and Shaun that by the time we left we felt like we had made two real friends.
The location is absolutely stunning. We were worried that Grand Anse beach would be crowded but even at such a peak holiday time we had a good few hundred of metres of white sand and turquoise water all to ourselves.
Our room was huge and very clean, with a fridge which we filled with Carib after Jenny gave us a ride to the local supermarket. Breakfasts were delicious, eaten at the waters edge. We had a couple of evening meals at the Turning Point diner which were excellent and fantastic value - with a great atmosphere too. With a bit of warning we could request whatever we liked from lobster and shrimp to some great sushi! There are some other great restaurants along the beach so you don't have to eat at the same place every night which is advantage over the all inclusive deals. I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone wanting a real carribbean experience and not just a soulless, chain hotel. Can't wait for next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish