Spent four nights and was granted a (free) late checkout which was very much appreciated as the BA flight out was 3+ hours delayed.
However, this is a basic BnB nothing more nothing less.
Grenada is expensive and the services and breakfast provided are a minimum.
The lady who is in charge is nice (which I think is a minimum) - but there is no one available on Sundays and after 1800 should you have any issues. A phone number is of course provided.
They were able to arrange airport pick up and drop off which worked well. 40 XCD oneway.
Bed was comfortable, room not sparkly clean but ok. Mosquitoes yes - so a repellent spray would've been a good in room amenity
Breakfast bleak (provided in advance so you could find it in the fridge & on the cupboard the afternoon before) and good fluffy towels both for in room and to bring to the beach.
The neighboring property does have a dog that keeps itself busy barking - so bring ear plugs if you are sensitive.
A new hotel is being constructed next doors however, I heard nothing from their activities so don't let that you keep you off. Actually the construction site had a security guy who was friendly and kept an eye open for all kinds of goings on.
The location is good for walking the Grande Anse beach as it is at one end and 300 m along the beach you will find another place to eat (Coconut Beach) that serves ok food.
If you walk up to the road there is a bus stop just to the right where the buses for St George terminus (3 XCD) stop. Very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish