I stayed at Jenny's Place in February, 2016. This location is a class act which is directly on the best beach on the island with first class service, accommodation and breakfast.
I highly recommend this spot for your next vacation. It is close to all amenities, such as, shopping, banking, bars and restaurants. It is a short ten minute Cdn$1.50 bus ride to the capital of St. George's. I will be back at Jenny's Place again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish