“Fantastic time island hopping”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Yacht Ngoma

Interior Dining Area
Back Bedroom
Front Bedroom
Outdoor lounge area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tina_Vann...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic time island hopping”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Had a fantastic time on the yacht Ngoma. Island hopping was fabulous and all under the safe guidance of an excellent skipper - Robin. Excellent food cooked by Sandra - always enjoyed. Thoroughly enjoyed this terrific experience in what I consider to be the most scenic,friendly and beautiful locations in the world that being Grenada and St Vincent and the Grenadines - absolutely superb!!

Dear All,

Thank you Tina for your wonderful review, much appreciated.

Miss the Scots conversations and the humour. Take care and go well

Robin and Sandra
Holly S
Woodstock, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

It's taken me a while to write this review, which I am sorry for.

Robin and Sandra are amazing people! I had the trip of my life with them. They taught me how to snorkel properly and have given me the drive to learn how to scuba dive. I'm sure my trip was a learning curve for them both, as I was travelling alone, and I feel they had a constant concern for my safety and enjoyment because of it....for which I will be forever grateful. I was quite happy to sunbathe on the trampoline for most of the trip, but they helped me get over my fear of what could be in the water LOL

Such amazing kind people, I learned a lot about myself during this trip, there are no others I can compare it to. Truly life changing....am desperate to go back, the freedom of being on a yacht and just exploring what is out in the universe is truly life changing. If I had anything I could do over, it would be to stay in Tobago Keys for a longer period of time. Absolutely mind blowing. Hoping to go back in May of 2014!

For those of you looking for info re; cleanliness/food...Sandra does an amazing job at up keeping the yacht and your quarters...I had no concerns in this regard, the food was very simple home cooking, and could be tailored to your needs. For which I had many! Thanks Sandra for accommodating me so well, I know there was a huge learning curve!

Sandra and Robin are like Family to me now, world class experience!!

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Dear Holly,

Just updating my files. Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Robin and I think of you often and hope that everything is going well for you. I am happy that we were able to introduce you to snorkelling and that you actually enjoyed it!

Hugs,
NancyE886
Chicago, Illinois
“Absolutely Exceeded All Expectations”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We just ended 9 days on the Ngoma with Sandra and Robin as our hosts. What a wonderful adventure and it exceeded our expectations in every way. We enjoyed the luxury of visiting a multitude of islands and doing what we liked - hiking, swimming, snorkeling, exploring. Robin was an outstanding captain - we always felt safe under his guidance and his knowledge of the area was vast. Sandra was a delight and we enjoyed her wonderful meals day after day.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Seeing an array of islands - on our own time schedule
Liked least: Email communication regarding booking and/or questions was challenging as responses were very slow
Travelling group: Extended Family
Dear Nancy,

Just updating my files,

Thank you again for the super review.

Hope all is well with you, take care and go well,

Sandra.
Carol H
Decatur, Texas
“Great Sailing Vacation to Grenada!!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

We're back home safe and sound from our trip with Robin and Sandra! We had a wonderful time while on their boat!!! Our vacation was very relaxing and they took such care to make sure we had everything we needed to have a great stay. They worked hard! Sandra's cooking was superb and Robin was very entertaining! We so enjoyed seeing the islands from St Lucia all the way to Grenada. What a way to see them!! All in all it was a wonderful trip. Our favorite restaurant was, of course, "BIG FISH" in Grenada. A must see place!!
I would still like to have the recipe for Sandra's souffle' she made us one night.......it was so good.....we ate every bite and almost licked the bowl!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: Sailing and spending quality time together. Seeing the islands from the water.
Liked least: Lack of air conditioning at night but we got by just fine with the cool tropical breeze.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Dear Carol,

Thank you for this review, Robin and I appreciate it so much.

Just updating my files, but think of you often and hope that all is well with you and yours.

Best wishes,
Newtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sailing on a private yacht.
Liked least: That we only booked it for 3 nights.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Dear Grace and Peter,

Thank you for this review which Robin and I really appreciate.

I am updating my updates and it is bringing back many happy memories.

Wishing you and yours everything of the best,

Yacht Ngoma
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing