“Great island villa!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Bella Vista Villa

Drone top view
Living room Kitchen and dinning room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Kitchen and dinning room
Outside patio over looking pool
Half Bathroom
Bedroom 3
Bedroom balconies
Deck over pool
Pool view
Marina View from patio, living room, dinning room and pool
Drone view
Top drone view
Drone hillside view
Back with actual house entrance from driveway
Front gate
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

tonyhm198...
“Great island villa!”
Reviewed 7 January 2020 for a stay in December 2019

My wife and I rented Bella Vista Villa with another couple over New Years. The house looked brand new and had everything we needed for our vacation, including beach towels, folding chairs and a cooler for days at the beach. Spectacular views of the ocean and a great pool. Elvis was just a text message away and was very helpful in providing a grill, booking massages, and recommending restaurants.

Date of stay: December 2019
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Jan 2020
Thanks so much Tony for your generous reveiw. It was great to meet everyone and so glad you enjoyed your time in Grenada and at Bella Vista Villa!

Best,

Elvis and Jane
The Bella Vista Team
208theres...
Wellington, Florida
“Grenada Vacation”
Reviewed 16 October 2019 for a stay in August 2019

This house is very lovely. My family and I enjoyed all of the amenities. The bedrooms were very spacious and the kitchen was well equipped. The views from the veranda and the kitchen were to die for. Waking up and overlooking the ocean every day made my entire trip. Grenada is a beautiful country and everyone should come to visit. The locals are very friendly and the food is amazing. Our host was very easy to communicate with always responded in a timely manner. The home was very clean and spotless and I enjoyed being able to do my own laundry. The pool overlooks the mountain range and the beach below. My family especially enjoyed waking up to a nice sea breeze. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Grenada. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Nov 2019
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you again
Tami R
“Srunning Villa”
Reviewed 24 March 2019 for a stay in February 2019
people found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of spending my vacation at Bella Vista Villa and was completely spoilt for choice. From the immaculate rooms, warm and tasteful decor, to the gorgeous pool and relaxing cool breeze ( which meant we never used the AC ) but still had the choice if we wanted. And let’s not forget the amazing panoramic views which never gets old ..... this villa is definitely a must stay while in Grenada. We enjoyed morning walks to La Phare Bleu and absolutely adored the beautiful open kitchen with all the modern appliances. I would highly recommend Bella Vista Villa for a couple, family and or friends stay and I can not wait for my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2019
16 Oct 2019
Thank you so much for your review. So happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the beautiful views from the property!

Thanks,
Bella Vista Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.