Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$104
Orbitz.comUS$104
CheapTicketsUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

WaveCrest Apartments, St. George’s, Grenada was ideal for our family... Clean and affordable! From friendly efficient staff on the front desk, to the hard working and courteous staff who clean the rooms. The layout of the space is perfect for hanging out or having breakfast... With an enclosed veranda to protect against mosquitoes! The AC is very efficient and cools the bedrooms very quickly. The beds are all comfortable. The master bedroom in our two bed room apartment was equipped with an en-suite and a king size bed. Easy walk to the beach (8 mins). Easy walk to restaurants, coffee shop, breakfast places and gift shops. l Would definitely stay here again.
Please note WaveCrest apartment is owned and run by my cousins but my review is based on my expectations of a budget holiday apartment!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019

Clean, great location, affordable self-contained units with all amenities one might need. Do not expect $1,100 per night hotel experience for $100. This is a great place and we will keep returning to it. Grand Anse beach is 8 minutes walk, groceries and shopping mall 5 minutes walk. And directly across the street there is a Subway, a cinema, and a mini-mart named the Marketing Board.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here for 4 days. We were on a budget and the price was right. We were located approximately a 10 minutes walk away from the Grand Anse beach and the spice land mall, there was also a mini mart and pharmacy across the road. Buses are readily available to the capital and surrounding areas.

Pros:
Convinient location
Friendly and accommodating staff
Clean rooms and surroundings
Rooms were cleaned daily and towels were changed
Eating places closely situated (walking distance)

Cons:
Steep uphill walk from beach(if you are fit then this shouldn't be a problem).
The view from my balcony window left a lot to be desired.
Front of apartment was not aesthetically pleasing.

Overall we had a comfortable and safe stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2019

We had to cancel one of our Air B and B’s a week before our vacation and needed to find a place to stay near St. George’s kind of last minute. We did read all the reviews and they were pretty accurate. Low budget and short walk to Grand Anse Beach and the supermarket which is convenient. As a family of four, it was good as the kids had a room with twin beds, my husband and I a room, one bathroom, and separate room with a tv, couch, kitchen, table, and small outdoor porch. Towels and linen were clean. Negatives include: in need of a good clean (dust in corners, etc.), toilet doesn’t always flush as needs to fill, shower not very good due to pressure and odd wiring. My son and I got a little shock. Beach towels available for $1 U.S. for 3 days. Daily housecleaning available (like a hotel), but we opted not to as only there for 2 days. People who worked there friendly. Definitely a no frills place. If you can afford a bit more, find somewhere else to stay.

Room tip: Away from road.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Karen E
Reviewed 1 December 2018

Apartments are clean and spacious. Perfect for a mid-sized group or a family. Our spacious apartment was like renting a house. It had two separate bedrooms with double queen sized beds and private baths, an apartment sized kitchen with standard refrigerator and liv room area, plus a beautiful veranda overlooking the street and the ocean. It is super convenient to the Grand Anse Beach. While truly unpretentious with no dining, bar or pool, the price is right and the accommodation is perfect if you intend to cook some of your own meals. I'm a scuba diver and I come to Grenada to dive and to visit friends and family. Lolling around the hotel pool or bar has no interest for me. When I want that, I go to one of the beach hotels. If you require all the amenities and will be horrified by having to buy a bar of soap, go stay on a beach front hotel because this place is not for you. If you are traveling with a group or your family and you are on a budget and don't mind a pleasant 10 minute walk to the beach or the mall grocery store, then this place is right up your alley. We'll be back!

Date of stay: March 2018