“Welcoming”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfort Stay is within a residential community that has NO clubs, lounges or restaurants.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

E510SJdav...
Kincardine, Canada
“Welcoming ”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

A great place to stay. Clema made us feel very welcome. Driving us around the area and explaining the local buses really helped us enjoy the Island. Rooms are fresh and clean. Quiet beautiful neighborhood. I would not hesitate to recommend. Clema makes you feel welcome.

Date of stay: November 2017
24 Dec 2017
Hey, thanks for choosing to stay at my place. It was wonderful host you all. All the best. Cheers, Clema
Mia279
Houston, Texas
“Very caring and welcoming host”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Clema was a very caring and welcoming host. She exceeded my expectations. As my first stop after arriving in Grenada, she offered invaluable support and information, and treated me to a small tour of St George right after my arrival. I liked the selection of cookware and utensils in the kitchen, and the area is relatively close to the bus stop and St Georges. If you're in Grenada, definitely check out one of Clema's rentals!

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Nov 2017
Hi, thank you for choosing to stay at my place. It was a pleasure hosting you. Do come again, Clema
Louissand...
“Great time in Grenada”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed st Clema apartment for a week. Clema is most accommodating and a really lovely person. She always offered a smile, advice, cooked for us on more than one occasion and helped in anyway she could to make our holiday go from good to great.

The apartment is a short distance from St George which was excellent for us. I liked that the apartments was safe and secure. I would definitely return to stay again and would recommend to others.

Thanks once again Clema it was lovely spending time at your home.

Date of stay: March 2017
7 Apr 2017
Hello, thank you for choosing to stay at my rental. It was my pleasure to make your stay in Grenada a good one. You are welcome back anytime!
Ste P
“Very good apartement and great host”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Our stay at Clemas apartment was great. We had an amazing time! The kitchen/living room is very spaceous, with a nice terrace outside. Clema was a wonderful host, very helpful and friendly. She even made us local food, repaired a broken trousers and went to a waterfall hike with us! We can definitively recommend to stay with her!

Date of stay: January 2017
9 Mar 2017
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay at my apartment. It was my pleasure hosting you two and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.
kellzgeor...
Toronto, Canada
“FANTASTIC PLACE”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Clema is the best host you could ask for. She's a warm, friendly, kind woman who does her best to make her guests happy. While I was in Grenada, she treated us like family. She is a fantastic cook, and we had the pleasure of tasting her phenomenal cooking when she surprised us with a complimentary dinner. The home was beautiful, well kept, clean, and resembles the description. The home is very close to town, and has a beautiful scenery around it. The neighbourhood is safe and quiet. If you are planning to travel to Grenada, I highly recommend Clema and one of her beautiful locations. I travel frequently, and out of all the hosts I've had, Clema tops them all. Thank you Clema for making our stay in Grenada a fantastic one. You are the BEST!

Date of stay: January 2017
9 Mar 2017
It was a pleasure to host you all. Thank you for choosing to stay at my apartment!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.