“Simply delicious”

Ranked #50 of 67 Restaurants in St. George's
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I was so surprised by the amount of Calaloo soup...a serving was enough to share with 2 others and the serving size was very generous

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Stopped here on an afternoon right before Carnival to enjoy a quick fish and chips and a few beers. Great balcony seating with a view on the main road. Great music and decent service. Everything was affordably priced and this proved to be a great spot to relax for a few hours.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

went during the carnival season it was sad to see the food was not as good as I remembered . I was disappointed .

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was attending an early morning private breakfast meeting. Feeling adventurous I told the waitress to surprise me with breakfast. She did a great job and I enjoyed my breakfast of local foods.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Food very well presented they cater for most of what you want and also local food, their portion is very generious too. Recommended