“Great local spot for a quick meal and drink”
Review of Tropicana

Ranked #58 of 76 Restaurants in St. George's
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Stopped here on an afternoon right before Carnival to enjoy a quick fish and chips and a few beers. Great balcony seating with a view on the main road. Great music and decent service. Everything was affordably priced and this proved to be a great spot to relax for a few hours.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

went during the carnival season it was sad to see the food was not as good as I remembered . I was disappointed .

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was attending an early morning private breakfast meeting. Feeling adventurous I told the waitress to surprise me with breakfast. She did a great job and I enjoyed my breakfast of local foods.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Food very well presented they cater for most of what you want and also local food, their portion is very generious too. Recommended

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Food was fair. But in all honesty finding good food at reasonable prices is not easy. One doesn't go to Graneda for the food. We had local food and it was fine and cured our hunger pangs. They have a take out part and it did not look too appetizing so we ate at the restaurant. Husband had fish and lots of little bones. I do not recommend fish in Graneda.