“Go for the Lunch”

Deyna's Tasty Foods
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in St. George's
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is what Grenadian food is all about ... Go for the lunch ... You will enjoy the lunch, the atmosphere and take away a good memory of your time in Grenada.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I was in Grenada in May 2017. Deyna's is located close to the mall and the bus terminal.It is air conditioned which is a relief after a long day out in the heat. The food is very well seasoned and tastes wonderful, The beers are and cold.The staff are friendly and very helpful I recommend the chicken and pork. Staff were very friendly and helpful especially Femba who went out of his way to help us even after we were no longer at the restaurant. I would def return.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Great spot for lunch! We were shopping at the mall and spice market when I asked a kind man, "what's a good spot for lunch"? And he said Deyna's. "I eat there all the time". My girlfriend and I each orderd the mac and cheese, salad and chicken (they are wings dipped in bbq sauce) and it was delicous! And it was only EC 36 for both. The location is across the street from the bus terminal. Must go and would def eat here again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We were advised to stop here on a trip to St. George's. I'm glad we did. I had the big plate of stewed fish should of had the small. Couldn't finish it all.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

On my 8am shift some morninhs its a bit challenging to prepare breakfast . where can you go. (Deyna's) this dinning option is tremendous,people again and again there porridge is my main reason although the other meals of tasty and well prepared but having a touch of the local grenadian spices in your porridge its just amazing i will keep on recommending the place to any and everyone keep up the good work team.
PS. YOU'VE RAISED THE BAR AGAIN :)