“pleasant surprise”

Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Rick’s Cafe is an open air restaurant located at the Food Fair Shopping Plaza in Grand Anse. Renowned for its pizza, ice cream, and other food selections.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

the pizza had one of the most tasteful tomato & cheese toppings ever. we only had the small version, but it was very hot & tasty.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Had the Greek Pizza large. Lots of locals eat here too. The music was a bit too loud as the radio and TV were blaring. That’s the only reason I didn’t give it four stars.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Our family ordered food from here twice and ate in once. My family really enjoyed the pizza and I had good burgers. The problem is they have few gluten free options. No gluten free pizza at all and the person taking the orders was rude and did not understand how to put and order through without bread. It was a real struggle for me. So if your eating here for anything besides gluten free I would recommend it. If you want a burger with out the bun touching it, good luck. I am still rating this with a 4 star because the food is good. The service lacks, but still we went back three times.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We just happened upon Ricks restaurant while provisioning our sailboat while anchored in Prickly Bay, Grenada. Its in the heart of a small outdoor shopping mall with superb little pizzas. A good break in a shopping day!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Ric’s cafe has one of the great pizza in the town. The pizza is freshly made (you can see them make it and put it in the oven) and mind the heat when you take the first bite. The reason I said it’s freshly made is because during my stay I had a few occasions to have pizza. They were frozen pizza and put to the oven (you can definitely taste the different)! So, it was a great experience !

1  Thank leciel83