“What a lovely place to lunch!”

The Nutmeg Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 225 Restaurants in Grenada
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We were at Nutmeg in late September 2018 - so off-season. It was very quiet but that was fine with us - windows were open, you could hear the sounds of the town, great breeze to take away the humidity. I had a Carib Shandy (a dangerous addiction if I could find them at home; my husband has a Carib. Tim had a shrimp roti which was immense - the size of his head - and he said very very good. I had a fish sandwich which was not the usual fare - a great sauce with some bite, crispy vegetables - and the sandwich was double-decker. Far better than any fish sandwich you find at a fast food joint. Our servers were very pleasant and engaged in quick conversation about our visit to Grenada. It was a lovely way to say farewell to a country we want to visit again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We were waiting to go to the airport at the end of our vacation and after walking around the market we stopped here for a drink with all the other people that had just got off the Windjammer with us. The drinks were wonderful. I had a pinacolada was wonderful with fresh nutmeg on top. The people that ate said it was good.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We really enjoyed our lunch visit here. The food was excellent and the location was just fabulous, overlooking the docks. It's such a relaxing place to eat, offering some much needed respite from the heat outside. I could have happily passed the whole afternoon here had it not been for the fact we needed to catch our ferry. Lovely spot and well worth the visit.

1  Thank Zutot
Reviewed 13 August 2018

After walking all over the town of St.George 's looking for breakfast I found myself at this restaurant, poised facing the seaside one can have a meal whilst gazing upon the beautiful waters of the township. A perfect way to rest your tired feet , relax while having a tasty meal before continuing on your explorations. I would definitely f there again when next I visit.

1  Thank bernbuck
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

No visit to St George's is complete without a stop here. A corking rum punch to wash down, some of the world's best roti or chicken & chips. The view over the Carenage is the finishing touch.

2  Thank TrekkerJ123