“Great Find”

La Reyna Dominicana
Ranked #12 of 38 Shopping in Punta Cana
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Found this place thanks to tripadvisor and glad I did.
Free pick up & return from your hotel. Lovely selection of jewelry.
The owner was most helpful even when I couldn't make up my mind.
I ended up buying a lovely ring which she sized and then delivered to my hotel for no extra cost.

Please know that she doesn't accept credit cards... if she did I would've bought more :-) lol
I really wanted a bracelet she had there, but didn't have enough cash and only have credit cards. She did offer to have the driver take me to a bank or ATM to get more cash, however I never travel with my debit card.

3  Thank Road_Trippin_5

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I just wanted to say that I love this shop. It is a must do trip for me! I find something new and beautiful everytime I am there. I also had a beautiful pendant made, to give my mother for her birthday, out of ambar and larimar. It is gorgeous and I just wanted to say thank you and I will see you again in August!

5  Thank conphuzer
Reviewed 13 February 2013

excellent service and selection! always find something I love and the prices are great! will definitely return in Oct!

2  Thank sukie63on
Reviewed 15 December 2012

i bought rhum cigars ( they make their own cigars ) by the way they are really good and smooth.

my gilfriend bought some jewellerys ( la rimar ) their local stone

great place

4  Thank marc g
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Love love love La reyna Dominicana! we have shopped at this shop on the last 5 or so trips to PC and always buy something as the jewelry is very beautiful and reasonable. You need to make an appointment and they pick you up for free. One time our rings needed to be sized and they delivered them to us at our resort ( sizing was free) The owner told me that if I did not see what I wanted she would make it for me ( time permitting of course) looking forward to returning on our next visit. Cigars, DH enjoys them very much.

7  Thank sukie63on