“Another fun Hard Rock eating experience”
Review of Ipanema

Ipanema
Ranked #170 of 370 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Wonderful Brazilian Steakhouse and much more. Walking up to the door, we were met with a young man making special drinks of the night from passion fruit and who knows what else - he put on quite a show and dance while he made up this special brew - great drink so we decided to drink whatever it was for the balance of the night. We entered and were seated promptly. There is an enormous buffet of salads, soups, appetizers and entrees. The Brazilian meats served tableside sword style weren't even needed the buffet had so much wonderful food to choose from - but of course I couldn't help myself and had it all.

My wife as a vegan had plenty to eat from the buffet but the ratatouille was a special treat for both of us.

Now the meats....actually a little mixed feedback as some of the beef I found to be too tough. The flavors were all wonderful, and from sausages to pork to lamb to beef and chicken you couldn't have asked for more but hold out for the better cuts of beef if you're looking for tender cuts - ask what you're eating and you'll know what cuts to take!

The service in this place was fabulous - couldn't have been better.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Had dinner here one night during my stay at Hard Rock. There was a good selection of sides served buffet style for you to choose from. Once seated the waiters brought around several meat choices. They all were good but I liked the steak options the best.

The deep fried bananas offered on the sides buffet were the best thing I ate the whole trip!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Had a group of 16 and they were on top of things at this location. The food was great and we had a really good experience. Loved the food and all of the options to try. If you are a meat eater, then this is a great option to try. It started our trip off on a great leg.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Very efficient service; food is quite good; quite an array of choices; very nice venue; incredibly accommodating

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Females beware, at least five male members of the staff constantly surrounded us and asked my friends and I if we "liked the sausage" and told us "Dominican sausage is bigger." The food was fine, the staff was incredibly creepy and wouldn't leave us alone. Really unfortunate that they ruined our dinner and felt like they could talk to us however they wanted...We left as quickly as we could.