WOW! Its hard to describe all the activities and fun we had. I was able to play a course each day while my girls were in love with riding the horses. I actually play better golf here than at home. I keep reliving this perfect day when I played the Teeth of the Dog in the morning (scored an 84!), had the best lunch with the family, did a round of Sporting Clay (shot a 91 , darn rabbits kept jumping...!), had a wonderful massage, cocktails at the bar while waiting for the rest of my family to arrive from their excursions, the perfect dinner up at Altos with my family. Each day was great and I still cant wipe the smile off my face, and I hope to make it back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa De Campo Resort & Villas Dominican Republic/La Romana