“Asien food in the Caribien ”
Review of El Jardin de Jade

El Jardin de Jade
Ranked #50 of 128 Restaurants in Puerto Plata
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Buissy place with 2 vaithers - average food - served to quickly after the starter, the salmon good - poor wine

Reviewed 21 January 2017

the best food i ever had, i love oriental restaurant and the decoration they did in my dessert, they did a good job, good environment.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Arrived at Jade Garden for dinner with a couple we met at our all inclusive. Gentlemen have to wear slacks so the husband had to go back to change his shorts. When he returned we were seated and the waiter offered us a bottle of red wine because of the inconvenience. We were surprised. We ordered our meal which was very good. We decided on dessert after asking many questions and he made our dessert special and brought us a bottle of wine. If I return to this destination, I plan on staying at this all inclusive.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were staying at the bear by Casa Colonial a beautiful up market boutique with our children. Our eldest child was busy all day and went to bed early and so we left him with our Nanny. My daughter fancied chinese and so we walked with our unbrellas as it was raining around to the Jade Garden. We entered the restaurant and were seated at a table, water was served to us and as I sipped on my glass a waiter approached us and told us they they did not accept children!

Clearly having dined all over the world I have never encountered anything like this, this restaurant is open to the public and we were invited in.

I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE ANYONE THAT THIS RESTAURANT IS DESCRIMITORY AND being a black family I wonder if this was the problem.

Please boycot this establishment

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Although the food quality was nice, the service was very poor. We had to wait 20 mins for our pre dinner drink, there was no music in the restaurant and the next course of food arrived barely before you had finished chewing the last course!