“Best Apartment at Lifestyle”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LilianaCa...
New York City, New York
“Best Apartment at Lifestyle”
Reviewed 24 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I had stayed at the lifestyle vacation club many time either at a villa or an apartment. I can tell you that I enjoyed the Royal suite the most. The apartment was big and open. Everything was super clean and in good shape. No old furniture or worn out. It is at a very quiet part of the resort with a beautiful pool. We were in the middle of the resort so it was an easy access to get anywhere. We had a golf cart and we only used to go to the beach at serenity which it it my favorite one.
I love serenity since it is very quiet. The service is the best too!! don't miss it. Thanks to Gina for her great service.
The best part of having the black bracelet is that you can eat at Azul. I really don't like any restaurant at Lifestyle but after eating at Azul I changed my mind. The food is excellent!! Book all your dinner there. There are so many selections of meat or seafood that you can eat different meal every night. I love Azul. Thanks for all the great service too. I wish i was not sick my last night so that I could enjoyed the seafood variety.
Thanks to the lady who did the check in and check out at the tropical she was such a pleasant young lady. I travel the world and I stay in many hotels and it always a pleasure to get to a hotel and be treated with such kindness.

Thanks Elena for all your help. I was in touched with Elena a few times before I got there and she always respond to all my questions.
My only complaint is that there is a cat that come around at about 6 in the afternoon and then spend half of the night making a lot of noise. It was hard to sleep without my ear plug since the cat won't stop crying. Someone need to check on it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Aug 2018
Hi Liliana
Thank so much for staying at my apartment,
It was a pleasure working & planning your vacation.
Hope you will re-book again so I can book more restaurants for you & give you a further upgrade.
Being part of real estate will give me more tools to forfill your vacation.
Sorry about the cat, we have stayed in the apartment numerous times and not encoutanter a visit.
I want to thank you once again, the pleasure was all mine.
Elena Carvetta
Clara C
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 September 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Thank you to Luxury Getaways for an amazing holiday.
Location was within all the restaurants and the bars not to far away, the transport around the resort was always at hand from the reception to beaches or where ever your desire for the day or night was.
OMG you must visit the Jazz great mac & cheese with Burger My favorite.
The best beach for me was Serenity for the beautiful setting and those crepes!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Good range of restaurants and Bars
Liked least: The sales people, my advice just be polite and say your not interested
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing