See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Before anything I'd like to thank Rene and Brigitte for such wonderful attentions and the amenities provided to my family and I. We are looking forward to go back on our next family trip! Great location, great food!!! GREAT PLACE!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Where to start, me and my wife decided to go on a quick get away vacation. We're from Peru and even though we have beaches and lots of mountains I must say that we had an espectacular time, specially if you're a nature lover, we completely enjoyed everything. We loved going horse back ridding, people at the hotel were very nice and helpful, they guide us everywhere we needed to go. I must say I would recommend this place to everyone I know.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place is top notch. It's spacious and clean, the guest kitchen is well equipped, the garden is well maintained and the pool is huge. You are well looked by the family running it. It's like home away from home. We had an amazing time there. We will definitely come back to stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

A lovely getaway close to the mountains. Very nice breakfast with everything you could dream of. The location is very peaceful, with walks round the estate if wanted. Lovely swimming pool. Very clean rooms, cleaned daily. Friendly and attentive service, gorgeous views and relaxed atmosphere. Dinner was excellent and the owners cook according to your preferences, lots of different choices on the menu. A must for food lovers. Not a suitable venue for children so an ideal quiet retreat in the hills. A lovely hotel in perfect setting.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

My husband and I went to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and we had an awesome time. This place really delighted us, Briggite and her son Rene are incredible hosts always looking out for you and tending to your every need. They made us feel like royalty and really go out of their way to make you feel at home. The food was very high quality and excellent, taking into account we are both vegetarian, and there were delicious vegetarian options available. The place is a paradise in the middle of the mountain where one can really appreciate a breathtaking view of the ocean and the muountains. This is an excellent place to relax and enjoy nature. Being nature lovers we were delighted to be completely surrounded with beautiful exotic flowers and fruits and we particularly enjoyed socializing with all the animal residents including Rendy and Ronny very nice rottweillers, the beautiful ducks who have their own space and pond, and a very nice, and simpathetic donkey named Bruno. The rooms are so clean and beautifully decorated and very spacious. There is hot water with great pressure at all times. What else can I say about this paradise? We truly recommend and will most definately be back soon.

Room Tip: all the rooms are beautiful, relaxing, super spacious and clean, and apartment number 1 has an extra terrace which is very convenient
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple