10 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$182
TravelocityUS$181
HurbUS$184
6,977 results
All reviews snack bar brazilian restaurant vip lounge kids club entertainment staff dominican republic a la carte restaurants great resort recommend this resort michael jackson show other resorts great vacation cable car nightly shows whole week family vacation lots of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022

The resort was nice and clean but the workers were so rude! None of them smile or are happy. A lot of them just kept rushing us when getting our food. Maybe it's because we spoke Spanish, I don't know. Then our family all got sick on the last day with the stomach bug, we notified the front desk and they just said, oh. Mind you, it was 45 of us there for a wedding. I will not stay here again. We were all VIP and it was not worth it! The VIP lounge looked like a continental breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 5 August 2022

Entertainment is amazing the guys are very attentive bladimir is super, Jesus is fantastic the restaurant service staff is very good even do the food wasn't the best service wise is great the place is nice

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

The good: the beach, pool, cleaning staff was good as well as daytime shows.
The bad: outdated rooms it seems like time is leaving it’s mark on the Marien it is not what it used to be. Rooms are not being kept up and they are deteriorating, paint coming off the tub, no coffee machine in room. The food could have been better. Often no service on the weekend at buffet. No table, after finding a table no one came to it. We had a waitress that was always angry. The last thing she did was serve me the last bit of coffee with the grounds. We realized then we had to sit in a different area, to get a different server. The drinks were not good.
The ugly: the hotel gets really crowded on the weekends. People smoking hooka. People with speakers. Didn’t feel secure going to the snack bar at night. Really long lines to get to the pool bar. Overcrowded.

Will not return for now.

Room tip: Do not get oceanfront I believe they are the oldest rooms and floors never dry.
Reviewed 31 July 2022

This hotel needs to be remodeled, the conditions of the rooms are precarious (Room.8228), the bathroom was a complete pool because all the water from the shower went straight to the floor causing a flood in the entire bathroom, I was there to try and then go with 10 members of my family, but I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, if go you will lose your money.

Reviewed 29 July 2022

I love this hotel the people are the best. Everything it’s lovely the show are the best. I been here like 4 times already.. the pool and the restaurant are good. My kids love it the beach are clean. I will love to bring all my family. Love mosquito