Be Live Collection Marien
US$205
US$199
BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Puerto Plata Dominican Republic(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Blue JackTar(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
Hotels.com
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$141
  • Pool
VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$244
US$170
US$131
  • Pool
Tubagua Plantation Eco Lodge(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$59
US$190
US$175
Viva Wyndham V Heavens(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$178
getaroom.com
4,485 results
All reviewsgrand mariensnack bardanny boygourmet restaurantspaghettientertainment staffdominican republica la carte restaurantsocean viewkids clubgreat resortrecommend this resortwater polopunta canaother resortsbeach volleyballa lot of fun
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Our flight was cancelled due to some runway issues and Sunwing bussed us to Be Live Collection Marien. When we arrived I was amazed at how organized the front desk was as they registered hundreds of guests into their hotel. Our room was outdated but it was huge. We were in building 8 and although some of our friends found the beds to be uncomfortable, we were fine. We went to the buffet and I found the selection plentiful and flavorful. The night we were there they were offering cheese samples which I loved! The pools are beautiful at night and even better in the daylight! The breakfast buffet was awesome! Made to order pancakes is something I have never experienced at an all inclusive and they were light and fluffy. Lunch was also good. The snack bar down by the beach was mediocre though. Because I was only there for 24 hours my review is based on a short stay but compared to the new, refurbished resort we had just left I preferred the Marien over the resort I just spent a week at!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel and upgrading to one of the VIP packages. Good staff, excellent food, great Adult VIP beach location and other areas easily accessible by excursion of by good value taxis.

Room Tip: Upgrade to one of several VIP packages.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Be Live Hotels
1  Thank Mark_1990_1969
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was okay but not the friendliest of folks customer service is non existent here unless you pay to upgrade to VIP I presume. Exchanging cash seemed pretty easy.

Drinks and food are okay for an all inclusive resort. There are only 3 restaurants you can make reservations at and we were told you can only visit once during our stay despite we are here a week.

Not a lot of activities for entertainment during the day and the nightly theater acts are pretty entertaining.

Not near as many vendors on the beach as Punta Cana thank God! But they do try to push their timeshare at the resort and kept asking us every day.

Gift shops are overpriced, get a cab and go into town or ask your driver to stop on the way to and from the airport.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love it here!! The staff is absolutely fantastic! Francisco, Bladimir, spaghetti are just a few of the people that took care of my brother and I. The Bartenders, the restaurant staff, the activity personnel, all the entertainers and especially our maid and this one waitress in the buffet area was beyond excellent. Like I said I love it there; the pool is always clean and sparkling , always some form of activity taking place, food is always available to you, and the drinks are endless . Everything and everyone was just beyond awesome. I would definitely recommend going to ”Be Live”, and when you do, please take part in the nightly variety show!! They work exceptionally hard to entertain and make things fun for you and your family.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay. The Staff were amazing! When you come make sure to see francisco, bladimir and Angie and others . The pool was always clean, rooms were well cared for. Unlimited drinks!!!!! All day! I had a blast.