23 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Official Hotel
US$131
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
US$141
FindHotelUS$136
Agoda.comUS$168
getaroom.comUS$201
5,127 results
All reviews the pearl vip beach junior suite shuttle service blue lagoon casablanca buffet dominican republic entertainment staff ocean world dominican restaurant a lot of fun sushi bar great vacation a la cartes have a good time water aerobics julio
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

Hi guys,I with my family stay 3 times in this Resort because Wilfredo (bar tender)at frost pool bar absolutely amazing.. Basically we here specially for him.Amazing caring guy .Every morning we come to pool with are kids he make sure we have snacks and drinks and everything we need even Towels he run and get for us!!
We travel around the world in high end hotels but never have anything even close to his service!

Trip type: Travelled with family
The Management Team, General Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2022

Dear guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Cofresi Palm as the hotel to enjoy your vacation and we also would like to thank you for writing your opinion about your experience.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again very soon!!
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2022

If you are looking for a great place to visit with good customer service, LOOK ELSEWHERE. My flight was canceled due to severe weather. I notified the resort and spoke to several people but the person to look out for was Missael Ramos (reservasmembers2@lhvcresorts.com). I informed him of what had happened and told I was calling per the email I had received had there been any delays due to weather.
When I asked for a shuttle service to pick me up from the airport, I was told he couldn't help me because I had not provided 24 hour notice of the change. Apparently I am supposed to have a crystal ball that predicts the future so I could notify him/the resort that my flight was going to be canceled in order for them to reschedule the shuttle service. Now I have to transport myself to the hotel at my own personal expense ($55) even though pickup via shuttle service was a part of the package.
Checking in to the resort is a disaster takes forever and a day. I really wish we had chosen a different for our family vacation. I will definitely not becoming this resort or any lifestyle resort. Worst experience ever and crappy customer service.

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking some time to express your impressions during your stay.
Your review and comments are very appreciated by us in order to improve our operation.
We have forwarded your post to the involved departments to see how we can improve our operation.
Thank you so much for your opinion.
Best Regards

Reviewed 4 August 2022

10/10 Would Not Recommend

A complete disastrous stay at the Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort.
This was originally planned and booked as a family vacation for my Mother’s Birthday, and when I say just about everything was less than a vacation. EVERYTHING, I'm not lyingggg..
Our stay was from July 16 - 23 arriving at Puerto Plata airport. We had two reservations to accommodate us all; the first was a two-bedroom suite Room 5002 and the other was a 1 bedroom suite Room 20321. From the moment we left the airport it was a hot mess and here's why:
1. Airport transport to Hotel- (arranged by hotel) dropped us off at the wrong resort. Dropped us off bags and all at the Presidential Suites ( a sister resort of Cofresi) .After waiting almost an hour to check-in due, obviously still not knowing ; the receptionist told us we were at the wrong hotel. The reservation was at the Cofresi Resort. Not only did we wait almost an additional hour for another transportation shuttle to come and take us to the correct hotel, the check in was a nightmare.
2. Check In at the Cofresi – Can you say Disaster! Literally a disaster. Took us over an hour to check in with guest services. The most lengthy and outdated process to mankind. At this point we've wasted more than half a day in traveling , getting to the right hotel, and trying to get check in. OVER ITTTT !
3. Getting into our rooms - just gets better. The One Bedroom Suite 20321 was literally on the other side of where Room 5002 was. Not only was it requested the rooms be near, if not next one another. But booked that way! Once we arrive to our rooms with our luggage, Room 20321 entrance key didn't work! Yup, wasn't even programmed. My Family had to truck all the way back to front desk lobby nearly a 10 min walk to get a replacement key.
4. Time to Enjoy the night? NOTT!! - Can you imagine not having water to shower or even water access to flush the toilet on VACATION? We made a complaint, they promised it would be quickly resolved; we finally had some water but not an ounce of hot water.
5. Hello Bathroom Leak - Room 20321 had a leak which flooded the bathroom floor. Obviously, we asked for an immediate change of room. The best they could offer was now a room with two double beds which was absolutely ridiculous given the fact that the two married couples had no privacy of their own whatsoever and were forced to all sleep in the same room. We even asked to give us two studio rooms and if necessary, we would pay the difference if there was one. We were told again…not possible. That room was even farther away, room# 40302
6. Still no Water in Room 5002 – Story of this rooms life, Everyday was a dilemma! It reached a point that we only hot water. As you know a toilet is fueled by cold water! In order to flush the toilet we had take the bathroom trash can, fill it with hot water and dump it into the toilet to forcefully have it flush.. WHAT KIND OF VACTATION IS THIS? EVERYDAY with either had no hot water or no water at all. So now, I’m totally upset, disgusted, and completely disillusioned with the type of service rendered at this hotel. If there is one fundamental thing that a hotel must have, it would be water amongst other important things. How could this be? I asked to speak to a manager and finally a gentleman came to our room asking for forgiveness due to “las inconvenientes” we were experiencing. I respectfully told him that at this point, it was far much greater than just a small inconvenience. He provided us with a 25 minute massage voucher, fruits( which are free, its an all inclusive duhhhh) balloons and beer ( also free) to compensate for the inconveniences! Like really, what the hell are balloons going to do when I can’t take a freaking shower, let alone flush the toilet sir! This was insulting! We traveled internationally to your resort, and this is the service you’re going to provide! Nope not okay.
8. Food Reservations – Goodluck! - We made three (3) reservations at three different restaurants on three different days. We had the confirmation receipts and all. When we tried going to the first restaurant we had reserved and were not allowed. They stated we were not in the system, regardless that we had the receipt. Now Go Figure! We ended up going out to eat that day. When we complained to the front desk they said they were sorry but their records didn’t indicate we had any reservations at any restaurant
9. No Free Wifi! – Can you believe YOU had to pay for WIFIIIIIII !!!??? Yupppp what kind of nonsense is that!
10. THIS RESORT NEEDS UPDATING & Better upkeeping. Point blank period! Better service, better drinks, [Food(pretty decent actually)], Better Amenities, better everything. JUST GOOD OLE BETTER!

Again 10/10 would not recommend.

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking some time to express your impressions during your stay at Cofresi Palm.
Thank you so much for your opinion.
Best Regards

Reviewed 30 July 2022

What a great vacation Wilfredo at the Frost Bar is top notch!!!! Takes care of you from start to finish! Great man!!! Great bartender!!! Helped us anyway he could! You are very lucky to have someone like Wilfredo!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Management Team, General Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear guest,
It is an honor to know that our staff provides our guests with the naturally warm hospitality that characterizes the Dominican people.
Please be assured that your nice comments will be forwarded to our awesome Wilfredo! He will be delighted to know that he is making a difference in each guests experience.
We thank you for taking your time sharing your opinion with us which we will take into the highest consideration.
Looking forward to welcoming you once again!

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

Arrived 10.30 am .no room available till 3pm. Once arrived at room, no wifi, no room safe, no safety locks on doors. All broken. We need to survey rooms to make sure cleaners are doing their jobs. No extra towels. No place to eat. Reservations only except one place the pearl. One good server named Jennifer. Never waste our money again on this dump. Not safe here. This is all a scam to get you to invest in their lifestyle club. Thousands of dollars to become a part of a vip vacation club. Where no one can enter unless you are spending money. You have to pay for wifi otherwise you get one hour per day. Very sad when you get one vacation per year and this is wasted at a place where no one does anything to help you. As we were waiting to check in meeting people who were more than disappointed and disgusted with the horrible customer service. No safe in your room. They force you to pay for a lock in your room otherwise you have walk around with your belongings all day. The beautiful pictures posted are all of the vacation club rooms another side of the property. Don't ever visit this place tons of stairs no easy access to beach or anywhere. No one ever around to pick you up or drop you off. Horrible place

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Management Team, General Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us on your recent vacation at Cofresi Palm.
We can assure you that all of our client´s opinions are very important to us because it is the more reliable source of information to improve our services and facilities.
We apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced during your stay.
Thank you for your opinion.
Kind regards,