“Best day of our trip”

Jasmine Spa and Wellness Holistic Health Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Pamper yourself at Jasmine Spa and Wellness. Your day will begin with a tour of the facilities and a peaceful walk along three of the Estate's eight waterfalls and fresh water pool. Enjoy one and a half hours of luxurious, therapeutic treatment from our Massage and Spa menu. A delicious lunch in our dining room, overlooking the lush Jasmine grounds, follows. Tantalize your taste buds with a four-course meal made from wholesome, organic ingredients grown on the Estate.
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Liked everything over there - great services, food, organic garden, staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Jasmine Spa. Jonathan was so easy to talk to and arranged everything for us. We were picked up at our hotel on time (those of you who have been to the Dominican should know how rarely anything actually happens on time!). We have a comfortable trip up the mountain! We went on a rainy day so we didn't get to see all the wonderful views but it was still well worth it. It was perfect to listen to the rainfall during our couples massage.
Jonathan also took us on a tour of their gardens and we tried all kinds of tropical fruits. We were also able to meet the owner, Anise, and she was fantastic. We felt right at home!
Jasmine Spa is also wonderful because they help support the community.
We had a couples massage, mud bath and paraffin wax treatment. What a wonderful place!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

My husband and I went to Jasmine together and it was definitely the very best ting we did in Puerta Plata!

We were fortunate enough to have both Anise and Tisheen (sp?) there that day. Between this two wonderful ladies and Jonathan, we couldn't have been made to feel more comfortable.

Anise spent a tremendous amount if her time just chatting with us and even gave us a free service add on. My camera batter went dead as we arrived and Jonathan took the time to find a charger for me and charged my battery!

All of our services were awesome and it is wonderful to have them in the open air. Everything we ate was grown on the beautiful property which was fun. Loved all the fresh fruit and juices.

Anis and her family are truly unique and we would love to return just to go back to Jasmine!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

My husband and I booked a full day at the Jasmine spa, and had a fantastic experience! Upon arrival we were greeted by the owner, who immediately made us feel very welcome - she was an extremely friendly and genuine individual.
First, we had our massage and facials in a hut over looking the mountains, as we listened to the beautiful sounds of nature. The staff members who looked after us were very professional, and knowlegable.
Our tour through the gardens was beautiful, we were able to taste and smell many wonderful things - the lunch that was prepared for us afterwards was one of the best meals I've had, the food tasted truly amazing!!!
The mud bath and fresh fed pool was very refreshing, and again you are surrounded by beautiful scenery, we really, really enjoyed our stay, and can't wait to return again!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I absolutely loved it! If you are into fancy Spas, this may not be the place for you, however, if you'd like to spend the day in glorious surroundings, listening to the sound of birds, having a wonderful lunch and be "Queen/King for a Day", then this is the place for you. My husband and I booked an all day package and I didn't want to leave. Had I known they do offer overnight stays, I would've taken them up on it. The best part of the day was the mineral springs mud bath, I felt absolutely rejuvenated. It was a pity we had to return to the hotel. Kudos to the owner and staff it was a wonderful way to spend the day!
My only tip for future attendees is to skip the nature walk (even though it was very interesting and worthwhile) and take a nap on the veranda.
Another tip for families with children - they do have horses at the Spa and the children may be able to ride while you are having a massage, call ahead.