Esedeku House
US$165
US$152
  • Pool
El Beaterio Casa Museo(Santo Domingo)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Colonial(Santo Domingo)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Santo Domingo(Santo Domingo)
US$113
US$148
US$120
US$280
US$258
US$229
US$262
Priceline
Casas del XVI(Santo Domingo)
US$367
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

The rooms are clean and spacious. I didn't feel cramped, nor was it noisy. I spent a lot of time on the sunroof (covered) and enjoyed the view of the church across the street. Paco is what makes this place great though. He's very friendly and helpful. He told me where to eat, what other cities to visit (Las Terranas is great!), and even called cabs for me several times. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends & family. I'll be back myself.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The place is PERFECTLY located, clean, confortable, equipped of tv, AC, kitchen, fridge, etc. Also, the owner Francisco (Paco) provides drinking water. Besides all the pluses, Paco is an amazing host and quickly we became also friends. He is kind, generous, available, efficient, flexible, honest, laid back and fun! He takes the time to spend time with his guests, talk to them and orient them, hang out with them, and even celebrate birthdays. You can be sure he will provide you with all the assistance and infos you'll need and several time he even went with me to places to help me out. This is THE house you want to live in if you are staying in Santo Domingo and you will just feel like at home with a great friend!

Room Tip: Paco has rooms without a kitchen, studios (with a kitchen), and 1 bdr. apartments. A grocery store one block away.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Our stay at the Paco's Esedeku House was the best we had untill now in Zona Colonial. Paco is a excellent host, well organized and always there to answer your questions and help. You can really count on him if he arranges something for you.
We had a clean spacious apartment in authentic style with a large balcony looking over the calle Duarte.
The big living room with open kitchen, separated from the bedroom which gives the ultimate intimacy, and the connected bathroom, made that we had a comfortable and pleasant stay. The location est perfectly situated within walking distance of everything. We will definitely go back there!
Carol & Maryann

Room Tip: the appartment on the side of calle Duarte is where it all happens!!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I have stayed at many places in the Zona Colonial.
This is my favorite. Paco, the owner is helpful in all matters.
I had a suite with a balcony, big windows, a large NEW kitchen, a well equiped NEW bathroom...WITH HOT WATER AND GOOD WATER PRESSURE...those who have been to Santo Domingo will know and appreciate this.
Also, the power does not go out every night as in some hotels in Santo Domingo. Good A/C and ceiling fan. In the center of everything, yet on the cleaner, more quiet area of the colonial zone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Sweet little place, very quiet, very clean, very friendly. Can only recommend Paco and his hostal.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends