Hotel Santo Domingo
US$159
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
El Beaterio Casa Museo(Santo Domingo)
US$110
US$152
  • Pool
Barcelo Santo Domingo(Santo Domingo)
US$115
  • Pool
Hotel Villa Colonial(Santo Domingo)
US$110
US$266
US$120
US$280
US$258
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Casas del XVI(Santo Domingo)
US$381
US$369
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I've traveled to Santo Domingo on several occasions and I enjoyed staying at the Hotel Santo Domingo four star hotel. I stayed there for five days. The price could've been a little cheaper with all the fees and taxes!
The staff were very good and they speak English and Spanish. You and your guest get free breakfast every morning in the restaurant. The restaurant has great dinners in the evening especially if you love Spanish foods a variety of selections.
I had a one bedroom that looked like a suite. There is hotel security a bar in the lobby, free wi-fi, a strip mall that have a bank, grocery store, coffee shop and other shops all surrounding the pool.
The city is very busy day and night with plenty to see and do there. There are several Casino's and Night Clubs within walking distance, also plenty of restaurants if you prefer not to eat at the hotel.
My overall stay was very relaxing. I would also recommend bringing an umbrella, because it rains a lot there.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016

My friend got married here and we found the hotel to be okay. We did not pay much for three nights so we were not really expecting anything. We liked that we could walk to local supermarkets and local shops/restaurants and not pay the hotel's premium prices.

This would hotel would suit your needs for a day or two but is definitely not a place you would want to vacation. More for conferences and meetings. They have nice pools and a equipped gym.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Was calling to the hotel during 2 days in order to make a reservations for 2 rooms. But the person on phone always was asking the same - to call back in 30 minutes... Unfortunately could not go there to stay although my friends gave me some good references... The management should pay attention to the booking process.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

The app won't let me place the correct dates, I stayed in this hotel twice, in December 2009 and July 2011, both times for racquetball tournaments. It's a very comfortable hotel, the rooms have enough space for all the luggage and stuff a traveler carries, it's a fancy hotel with a beautiful pool surrounded by palm trees, the food is excellent, and the attention for us as athletes was perfect. Definitely recommended if you are in santo Domingo.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2015

The staff in the reception make me feel at home from the very first minute I arrived to the hotel. Nice rooms, and convenient location.
I strongly recommend this hotel when you stay in Santo Domingo.
Special thanks to the reception team: Rubali, Jose, Leyni and Rosigna.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business