See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was a surprise trip for my girlfriend. After having to move from the anchorage hotel due to mediocre accommodations, the Evergreen Hotel provided a breath of fresh air. Not only were they accommodating ,but the service received from the Front Desk staff particularly Ebola (hope I spelt her name correctly) was superb. The room we were given was absolutely gorgeous, plus on the night of a storm they were very proactive in moving us 3 floors up for our safety. Being in the service industry my self I was very pleased with the service that was provided by the management and staff. I would highly recommend this property for anyone who is looking for kind friendly staff, very good rooms and a nice ocean view.

Room Tip: Room 100 is perfect for a romantic , private chateau. Right on the ocean
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Water view room with nice balcony on 3rd floor. Room was clean enough, though the top bedspreads could use a wash. Staff very friendly, good food in the restaurant with gorgeous sunset views. Not fancy, not upscale, but fine for the diving groups. A bit of a walk into town.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We visited the hotel as a couple and the hotel was very nice and clean and well kept and the pool and the location was also good as we could get to town quickly with the local buses and taxis.

When we arrived we recieved a warm welcome by the staff who were friendly and very helpful we can not thank the staff enough who made us feel at home.

Bola the manager Brittany and Anne the other young lady and the kitchen staff and chef I can not remember her name and the bartenders and especially Thomasin who made us some great cocktails for us.

Also not forgetting the other guest we met Bella and her husband who were great

The food was very good breakfast lunch and dinner and you could also order and the food would be made for you from the menu. The food can be bought to your room order before 11 pm.

John

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pathfinder709575
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I found Evergreen to be a clean and friendly hotel. The hotel staff were friendly, especially those in the dining area.
The food was nice but the outlook from the dining area was fantastic.
They have clean hotel grounds and a really nice pool as well.

The hotel itself is a fair walk from Roseau but the taxi service over all is easy to negotiate.
If you want to do tours of Dominica ask reception and ask for Frank Edwards from Bessman tours (767-285-6071). He was brilliant and will provide you with water, coconut water and fruit as part of his tour. Prices vary depending on that you want to do but he Is very knowledgable on most things Dominican and will not overcharged you.

If the staff try and tell you to use a guy named 'fifty' (yes he calls himself that), don't use him. He treated my girl and I with the upmost disrespect and tried to cheat us almost $100USD more for a tour per person.

Hopefully there are two photos attached. One is Frnaks business card, the other is the view from Evergreen Hotels dining area.

Happy travelling

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MattBuchtmann
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for an early morning breakfast. Had the local breakfast with fresh local juice and my day was made. Good service and lovely view. The local cocoa tea is a must have so please ensure you ask for it. You are right next to the ocean but I will love to recommend the upstair for the early morning breakfast, the view and everything from up there is great.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends