All reviews queen emma bridge free breakfast roof terrace walking distance front desk superior studio price quality is excellent pleasure staying capital city large room home away from home bus station pleasant stay car rental room cleaning easy access rooms are comfortable
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This was my third time staying at curacao suites ..i like every thing about it..especially that its verry central and close bye to everything .stores,fastfood restaurants etc .i will defenettly go stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alicia123J, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Soraida,

Thank you for choosing Curacao Suites Hotel again! It was such a pleasure having you as our guest again. I would also really like to thank you for taking your time to write such a great review about your stay with us.

I'm happy to read that you've enjoyed our ideal location in the city center of Otrobanda, Willemstad.

I also speak for our team as I say that we are already looking forward to welcoming you again!

Thank you again for this wonderfull review.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

well I don't know what to say the only thing I can say is it was great I really felt at home and I would for sure go back there for another stay. really great place to stay. don't miss it go and see it.

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Thanks for leaving a comment about your stay with us.
It is great to hear that you have had a wonderful time with us at Curacao Suites Hotel.

I speak on the entire staff as I say it would be an honor to have to come back again, hopefully it will be soon!

General manager
Curaçao Suites Hotel

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Loved how the hotel was close to everything, staff was amazing.
Planning on going back to the boat festival again in 4 years, and will def stay here. The rooftop is beautiful, it should have a bar and music at night.. if it did I'm sure some of the nights I would of hanged out there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alicia123J, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Lori,

Thank you for leaving these kind words describing your recent visit at Curacao Suites Hotel.
We appreciate you mentioning that you have enjoyed our ideal location and the service of our staff.

It is great to hear that you will be back with us, we do have some future plans for our rooftop terrace so I am sure you will love hanging out there when you will be back!

It was a pleasure to host your stay and we are already looking forward to your next one.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I'll start with was not so good: the parking area has less lots than rooms. Because Curaçao does not have a good public transport system, you must rent a car to explore the island. The hotel was exactely what I expected: a city hotel (not a resort), built in the middle of the centerville. It needs some repairs but everything worked fine. I was in a large room, 2 beds, iron, cooktop, microwave, small refrigerator - everything I needed. It is really near the Emma Bridge - in the Center!
The breakfest was fine, few but everything expected. Eggs, Yogurts, Juices, Milk, Bread, Cheese, Ham. The Ladies working there are WONDERFUL!
The staff is a show: they booked me a trip to Klein Curaçao in the Company I asked to and they have a great partner to carrental: Prudential. One more time, WONDERFUL!
If you are looking for a budget hotel, this is the oprtion. But remember the parking can be a trouble at night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barrosdebrito
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating your stay at Curacao Suites Hotel. We are very thankful for such wonderful reviews.
It is great to know that you have liked our amenities, our free breakfast and our ideal location in the heart of the city center.
Because we are a city hotel, it is true that we only have a limited number of parking spaces. Fortunately, we have never experienced that our guests have experienced any inconveniences with parking!
Thank you very much for the compliments towards our staff, I will make sure they get to hear these lovely comments.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. It was a pleasure to organize your stay and we hope that you will be back with us.

Director General

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I spent one night at Curacao Suites Hotel since the the hotel closer the airport was filled. I had to overnight intransit. I ended up being quite pleased with my stay at CSH. The location was the biggest advantage I was just walking distance from several attractions such as the floating Queen Emma bridge and the upscale Rif Fort Mall. I look forward to returning for a more extended stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating your stay at Curacao Suites Hotel.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that you have enjoyed our ideal location in the city center of Willemstad!

It was a pleasure to organize your stay and it is great to know that you will be back with us for a more extended stay!

Director General