All reviews free breakfast walking distance queen emma bridge rooftop terrace bus station pleasure staying superior studio price quality is excellent vip suite room was fairly clean limited breakfast hotel is perfectly situated three night stay rooms are big recommend this hotel convenient location great wifi
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I'll start with was not so good: the parking area has less lots than rooms. Because Curaçao does not have a good public transport system, you must rent a car to explore the island. The hotel was exactely what I expected: a city hotel (not a resort), built in the middle of the centerville. It needs some repairs but everything worked fine. I was in a large room, 2 beds, iron, cooktop, microwave, small refrigerator - everything I needed. It is really near the Emma Bridge - in the Center!
The breakfest was fine, few but everything expected. Eggs, Yogurts, Juices, Milk, Bread, Cheese, Ham. The Ladies working there are WONDERFUL!
The staff is a show: they booked me a trip to Klein Curaçao in the Company I asked to and they have a great partner to carrental: Prudential. One more time, WONDERFUL!
If you are looking for a budget hotel, this is the oprtion. But remember the parking can be a trouble at night.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank barrosdebrito
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating your stay at Curacao Suites Hotel. We are very thankful for such wonderful reviews.
It is great to know that you have liked our amenities, our free breakfast and our ideal location in the heart of the city center.
Because we are a city hotel, it is true that we only have a limited number of parking spaces. Fortunately, we have never experienced that our guests have experienced any inconveniences with parking!
Thank you very much for the compliments towards our staff, I will make sure they get to hear these lovely comments.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. It was a pleasure to organize your stay and we hope that you will be back with us.

Director General

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I spent one night at Curacao Suites Hotel since the the hotel closer the airport was filled. I had to overnight intransit. I ended up being quite pleased with my stay at CSH. The location was the biggest advantage I was just walking distance from several attractions such as the floating Queen Emma bridge and the upscale Rif Fort Mall. I look forward to returning for a more extended stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating your stay at Curacao Suites Hotel.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and that you have enjoyed our ideal location in the city center of Willemstad!

It was a pleasure to organize your stay and it is great to know that you will be back with us for a more extended stay!

Director General

Reviewed 14 July 2018

If you are looking to stay in Curacao look no further. This is the only hotel to stay in. It is in the perfect location to explore the city by walking, and the beaches by driving. The rooms are great, the WiFi is great, the breakfast is great, everything was great! But what puts this place over the top is the amazing staff at the hotel. The owner of the hotel is very lucky to have such an amazing staff. Thank you Lisandro, Joan, Natalia, Curtis, Alicia and Chenille (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) see you all soon, I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at Curacao Suites Hotel. It is great to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us so much that you will be back!

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our location, free wifi, free breakfast and your room. Thank you for complementing the service of our staff, and mentioning all of their names! I will personally make sure they get to hear these lovely comments.

It truely was a pleasure to host your stay and we cannot wait to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Was very pleased with choosing this hotel. True value for your money. Free breakfast, comfortable rooms and bed. Rooms are equipped with everything you need. Shops, restaurants everything is close and in walking distance. Staff very friendly and professional. I will be back here for sure! I recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Room with balcony very nice!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Juan Carlos,

First of all, I'd like to thank you again for choosing Curacao Suites Hotel. It was such a pleasure having you as our guests. Secondly, I'd really like to thank you for taking your time to write such a great review about your stay with us.

I'm happy to read that you've enjoyed our facilities and our ideal location in the city center of Otrobanda, Willemstad.

I'm very pleased to read that our accomodation and service exceeded your expectations. Thank you for mentioning the great service of our staff members. I will make sure they get to hear these compliments.

I also speak for them as I say that we are already looking forward to welcoming you again!

Thank you again for this wonderfull review.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

i took a short trip to curacao and stayed at the curacao suites hotel.the hotel was good excellant location ,good service good room, bathroom was clean and aircondition was fine.Overall it is a hotel which is great for what you pay for.I recommended this hotel to anyone who is visiting curacao for business or pleasure visit.

Room tip: only thing let down was the quality of cable channels available.needed more english channels.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LightPacker43006

Dear guest,

We thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your stay at Curacao Suites Hotel and appreciated your compliments about the hotel and it‘s staff.

We are happy that you have liked our location in the city center, this ideal location makes it perfect for people who are visiting Curacao for business of pleasure. Thank you for recommending us!

It would be a pleasure to meet you again.