Piri Piri
Ranked #63 of 295 Restaurants in Willemstad
Description: Piri Piri Churrasqueria & Grill is a family owned Portuguese restaurant. We take pride in the quality of meat and cod used to prepare our dished and have a great relation quality-price. We welcome costumers of all ages (there is a playground for children) and small or large groups. Reservations by phone. We are located on Caracasbaaiweg, just across Orange Estate (really close to Vreugdenhil Supermarket).
Reviewed 30 September 2017

A quaint location with a local feel. A very casual location with really good food. A great place to enjoy food and escape the Curacao sun. I had the red snapper which was fresh and very tasty. Fairly priced with Ice Cold beverages.

1  Thank Freestylelyfestyle

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Great outdoor open air dinning experience centered around an old island tree. We loved the experience and the Pinchos/Kebabs were wonderful. I liked the wooden tables surrounding the old tree. The place certainly has a wonderful ambience. I was actually surprised that the place wasn't jam packed because the food was outstanding and the prices were significantly lower then them same fare offered at other establishments on the island. Don't miss Piri Piri if your spending some time on Curaçao.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We went there twice this week. We had chicken and Lomito and both were very juicy, nicely seasoned and very tasty. The best lomito we ever had. The teramisu was delicious. The staff and owners were very friendly. We can definately recommend!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for quick dinner as it is informal and our toddler had fallen asleep on the way from the beach to the hotel. Ordered the Soppi Mondongo, spare ribs and the lomitu on a spit. And we had a tres leches for dessert!
Everything was great!! I have to admit, the soppi mondongo was a truly pleasant surprise. Zesty, flavorful and delicious!!
I was so delightfully pleased, my wife told me I was looked like a kid in a toy store enjoying the soup. I guess I have a hard time hiding it when I am really enjoying a meal.
Service was prompt, friendly and very courteous. Definitely a do-again eatery!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Overall I liked the experience. I like the fact that the place is pretty much built around a very big tree, which to me is always a plus because I love nature. The place can get pretty packed and when it does, parking spots can be a little hard to find. Outside of the I thought the service was friendly, the prices were fair and the food was good. Nothing too special, but it was a solid meal that fills the stomach. I would recommend the place if you wanted to sit outdoors, eat a good meal at a fair price.