Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
Travelocity
Adonai Hotel Boutique(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$345
US$137
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stayed here last year..Hotel was in process of upgrading. I was a quality assurance inspector for another sector of tourism and found Freddy was very open to listen to nay suggestion. I actually felt there was room for improvement and it might get there with Freddy! I am coming with a group in June..how can I contact you Freddy? Cant find the direct number.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dsimon2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The hotel is clean, well located, friendly staff, nice breakfast. Rooms are comfortable. Excellent to rest and relax.
I would recommend for business, long weekends, couples and families.
Renting a car to explore the island is recommended, however public transportation is available.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the second floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We just spent a weekend to celebrate Mother's Day in Curacao. The Hotel is very special. The pool is nice. People are friendly. The breakfast restaurant was nice. Food is good. Rooms are big and very quiet.
There is a nice corridor to walk along the sea.
We enjoyed it very much.

Room Tip: Choose the ones on the first floor that are easy to go to the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Went there for work, the three longest nights in my life.
Incredibly dirty hotel, the carpets are dusty, a/c filters have more than two fingers of filth.
Even with the a/c off the cold was beyond comfortable, mood in the shower floors,
Unhelpful staff, they simply don't care if you are having the worst time of your life there, they already got paid.
It caught my attention that the cleaning maid doesn't even have a vacuum cleaner, imagine how cosy is to walk barefoot on those carpets.
I don't write this out of rage, I travel for a living so I know what I'm talking about and knowing how expensive is Curacao I would love it if I save at least one person of such deception booking in this filthy place.

Room Tip: Don't make a mistake staying there
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Jes S
Freddy C, Manager at Clarion Hotel & Suites Curacao, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Jes S,

I apologize for the experience you had. We have done an upgrade in our cleaning processes moving to Ecolab and hiring a professional Housekeeping Manager.
We begun with cleaning audits and new incentive for the employees.

Please contact me personally when you are coming back to Curacao as I will take care of you personally.

Best regards,

Freddy Castillo

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I was there in 2011 and then again this month, i didnt even recognize the place. So many improvements, mostly in the pool area and at the restaurant. Views of the Caribbean sea from everywhere. I highly recommend this place at the price!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends