“Perfect Stay in Curacao”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resort entrance
Amazing view from resort pool.
Amazing view from resort pool.
In front of the resort Parasasa beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

kathleenr...
“Perfect Stay in Curacao”
Reviewed 22 June 2019 for a stay in February 2019

This 1 bedroom apartment was perfect for my husband and I. We were looking for accommodations that would allow us to explore Curacao and this location was great for us. Maria and Carlos were so friendly and helpful. We even went one evening to see Carlos play in his band on the beach. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. If you are looking for a perfect stay as a couple in a good location this is it.

Date of stay: February 2019
davidands...
Dorp Sint Michiel, Curacao
“Great small clean apartment close to super market and beach”
Reviewed 31 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Very clean, nice fully equipped apartment. It had two bathrooms, bedroom, small living room, and kitchen. The bed was very comfortable. The owners were close and answered/fixed anything you needed in a short amount of time. Great owners! Well worth the price. Very close to the beach. Short drive to the supermarket and basically anything you need. The apartment is in a gated community and it is very safe and quiet. I heard there was a very nice pool but we never took the time to go since Piscadera beach is so close.

Date of stay: January 2019
Shayla P
San Jose, Costa Rica
“The best vacation ever staying in this great condo.”
Reviewed 25 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

I was in Curacao again after a few years away. It is basically what I call home! Maria was amazing. I arrived after a long flight late and she was there to greet me and even bought me groceries so that I would be able to have breakfast the next day. The bed was like a glove and we slept for 8 hrs ever night plus naps....For someone like me (I never sleep well) that was a vacation in itself! Thank you again. When I go back, for sure I will try and book this place again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Dreamer55...
“Nice & peaceful”
Reviewed 3 January 2019 for a stay in December 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at the apartment. Maria Isabel & Carlos are incredible hosts, always willing to help in any way possible. The apartment has everything you need to cook with and they provide towels (both for the beach & bathroom),bed sheets & kitchen towels. Everything was clean & the condominium quiet. They also rent cars at a very good price! The only thing that could be improved are the mattresses, the main one is a bit soft & the one in the sofa bed too thin (although it worked fine for our 7 year old). Overall, very good experience, would go again!! Thanks María Isabel & Carlos!! We miss Curacao already...

Date of stay: December 2018
margaret...
montreal
“Paradise”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My wife and I cannot express how satisfied we were with our stay at the Royal Palm. Maria and Carlos were exceptional. Thank you. The site is just perfectly situated. Walking distance to beaches, restaurants and our daily walk early in the morning was so enjoyable! Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: January 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.