“The best vacation ever staying in this great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resort entrance
Amazing view from resort pool.
Amazing view from resort pool.
In front of the resort Parasasa beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Shayla P
San Jose, Costa Rica
“The best vacation ever staying in this great condo.”
Reviewed 25 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019

I was in Curacao again after a few years away. It is basically what I call home! Maria was amazing. I arrived after a long flight late and she was there to greet me and even bought me groceries so that I would be able to have breakfast the next day. The bed was like a glove and we slept for 8 hrs ever night plus naps....For someone like me (I never sleep well) that was a vacation in itself! Thank you again. When I go back, for sure I will try and book this place again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Dreamer55...
“Nice & peaceful”
Reviewed 3 January 2019 for a stay in December 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at the apartment. Maria Isabel & Carlos are incredible hosts, always willing to help in any way possible. The apartment has everything you need to cook with and they provide towels (both for the beach & bathroom),bed sheets & kitchen towels. Everything was clean & the condominium quiet. They also rent cars at a very good price! The only thing that could be improved are the mattresses, the main one is a bit soft & the one in the sofa bed too thin (although it worked fine for our 7 year old). Overall, very good experience, would go again!! Thanks María Isabel & Carlos!! We miss Curacao already...

Date of stay: December 2018
margaret...
montreal
“Paradise”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My wife and I cannot express how satisfied we were with our stay at the Royal Palm. Maria and Carlos were exceptional. Thank you. The site is just perfectly situated. Walking distance to beaches, restaurants and our daily walk early in the morning was so enjoyable! Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: January 2018
OnAir6880...
“Afantstic and absolutely amazaming place to stay for a dream vacation!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

The location was very clean with an amazing view and courteous security staff which was present 24 hours a day.Carlos was very hospitable and made my wife and I feel like we had known him for years!The place in in a central area and is five minutes drive away from the capital and also within close proximity to the major shopping malls.This place is a steal for anyone who is fortunate to land a book and I thoroughly recommend this location for a vacation spot.You will see me again Carlos! :)

Date of stay: March 2017
Your age range 25-34
hungirly
New York City, New York
“Clean , quiet , safe apt .”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We ha d a good time in the condo . It has everything that one would need . Carlos is really a nice person , and it was a delight to rent from him . The condo was very clean , and the cooler that is provided is a big help . We took it to the beach every time . Even tho it was only the 2 of us , the extra half bath was a plus . The outdoor space is great to sit out in the morning or anytime for that matter to drink your coffe or eat your dinner . The electricity allowens was more than enough for us , even tho we were cooking and using the ac . The pool is a plus too , although we have only used it only once it's a nice one . All in all we had a good time . Thank you Carlos and Maria , im looking forward to rent from you again .

Date of stay: March 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.