“Excellent location, great condo and a very...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

jay g
Wadsworth, Illinois
“Excellent location, great condo and a very restful vacation.”
Reviewed 4 March 2020 for a stay in February 2020
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at Ocean Garden apartment 2 during the month of February, 2020. We had stayed there 3 years earlier during the Christmas holiday. We enjoy the condo very much and Marcia, Amber and Charin went out of their we to assure everything was fantastic. Even on the day, Feb.4, 2020, when the island lost power for 9 hrs during the morning and afternoon because the windmills shorted out the entire island electrical system. So, we worked on a puzzle that day.
The condo has everything you need to prepare meals and recommendations for restaurants and shopping.
We have reserved the condo again for another month in early 2021. It's a fantastic place to escape the cold and snow of the upper midwest.

Date of stay: February 2020
Your age range 50-64
4 Jun 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to review our apartment once again. Our Team looks forward to welcoming you back in 2021!
Explorati...
“A fabulous place, location and Landlady.”
Reviewed 18 February 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Perfectly located steps away from the Aquarium and Mombo Beach. If you don’t have a rental car you could enjoy your stay right here however, I would recommend the car, only caveat is a phone with Maps Me highly recommended. Great beaches to visit, dining and a fabulous downtown experience introduced to us by the owner Marcia. We were greeted by Amber who was very helpful and a fridge filled with our order and complementary bubbly. Thank you both, a great stay!

Date of stay: January 2019
Beach_bum
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome condo”
Reviewed 15 February 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Ocean Resort – Ocean Garden condo: This was a great condo. It had everything we needed. The patio was incredible- huge with a dining table, loveseat, 3 lounge chairs, a grill and another smaller table and chairs at the end of the patio. The kitchen was probably more well equipped than any apartment we have rented in the Caribbean. Plenty of towels and beach towels were provided. The location was really good for walking to restaurants. Marcia and Amber were great hosts. Marcia provided lots of information before we arrived and gave us a walking tour of Willemstad that was really interesting and a great bonus. You can walk over near Sea Aquarium and see the Sea lion show for free. I could also see the dolphins at Sea Aquarium from the end of our patio. The private beach had very few people there the times we went. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this condo.

Date of stay: January 2019
16 Feb 2019
Thank you for your review - it was great hosting you and getting to know you before you arrived and on my walking tour. Thanks for the recommendation on the Caribbean Cooking Class which Amber and I both experienced yesterday. I will definitely recommend it.
Ambs94T
“Spending my birthday!”
Reviewed 29 September 2018 for a stay in April 2017

In 2016 I also spent my birthday here and again in 2017 and hopefully in November 2018!
Love the apartment has everything you need. The maid is wonderful and extremely friendly!
I would definitely recommend coming here while visiting Curacao!

Date of stay: April 2017
AmberT116...
“Amazing birthday!”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

For my 23rd birthday I stayed at Ocean Garden with my friends and boyfriend. We loved the view. Ocean Garden gives you a home like feeling! We had everything we needed and more!

Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2017
19 Feb 2018
Thank you for your review. Happy to know that we contributed to the memory of your 23rd birthday.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.