“Awesome condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beach_bum
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome condo”
Reviewed 15 February 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Ocean Resort – Ocean Garden condo: This was a great condo. It had everything we needed. The patio was incredible- huge with a dining table, loveseat, 3 lounge chairs, a grill and another smaller table and chairs at the end of the patio. The kitchen was probably more well equipped than any apartment we have rented in the Caribbean. Plenty of towels and beach towels were provided. The location was really good for walking to restaurants. Marcia and Amber were great hosts. Marcia provided lots of information before we arrived and gave us a walking tour of Willemstad that was really interesting and a great bonus. You can walk over near Sea Aquarium and see the Sea lion show for free. I could also see the dolphins at Sea Aquarium from the end of our patio. The private beach had very few people there the times we went. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this condo.

Date of stay: January 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Feb 2019
Thank you for your review - it was great hosting you and getting to know you before you arrived and on my walking tour. Thanks for the recommendation on the Caribbean Cooking Class which Amber and I both experienced yesterday. I will definitely recommend it.
Ambs94T
“Spending my birthday!”
Reviewed 29 September 2018 for a stay in April 2017

In 2016 I also spent my birthday here and again in 2017 and hopefully in November 2018!
Love the apartment has everything you need. The maid is wonderful and extremely friendly!
I would definitely recommend coming here while visiting Curacao!

Date of stay: April 2017
AmberT116...
“Amazing birthday!”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

For my 23rd birthday I stayed at Ocean Garden with my friends and boyfriend. We loved the view. Ocean Garden gives you a home like feeling! We had everything we needed and more!

Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2017
19 Feb 2018
Thank you for your review. Happy to know that we contributed to the memory of your 23rd birthday.
WIlliam E
Muskegon, Michigan
“5 Star Apartment and Resort”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My wife and I rented Apartment #2 @ building number 6 for two weeks. What a delight! The apartment over looks the cove to the sea aquarium so you can see the dolphins jumping. You also have a sunset view overlooking the ocean.

The owner Marcia and her daughter Amber ensure your stay is the best ever! They even did some pre shopping for us so we had provisions the first day! The apartment is fully furnished wth everything you need....spices, pots and pans, utensils,grill, coolers and a full kitchen. Both bedrooms have separate bath facilities and air conditioning. Maid service was provided every few days and what a surprise...Charin, the maid, was meticulous and even washed our clothes! The outside veranda has a table so you can eat your meals outside while watching colorful birds and iguanas.

The resort has both a large pool and its own private beach with lounge chairs, cabanas and a rinsing shower. We visited many beaches on the island during our stay, but you can’t really beat what is right here at Ocean Resort!

The resort location is ideal since the aquarium is only 100 meters away and you are next to Mambo beach that has restaurants, night clubs and even a Starbucks.
I can’t say enough about the apartment and resort. My only regret is having to write this review so more people know about it.....the secret is out! :)

Date of stay: February 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Feb 2018
Thank you for your review - it was great having you stay with us.
Inge19751...
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“What a beautiful appartement!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

We come to Curacao regulary and I must say, our stay at Marcia's appartement was one of the best places we stayed!!
The appartement felt like home, it was very luxurious and very clean. Also the view was stunning, you can see the dolphins from the terrace. You can chose between the private beach or walk to one of the beaches between Hemingway and Mambo. There is also a beautiful swimming pool. Thank you once again Marcia!!

Date of stay: January 2018
19 Feb 2018
Thank you for your review. It was great having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.