“A restaurant that really values its customers.”
Review of The Ribs Factory

The Ribs Factory
Ranked #55 of 295 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I was there with my family for a between lunch and dinner time meal, you could call it a 'lundin' ©2017 K.B.J.perhaps? There was a small delay when serving the appetizers, which the manager handled professionally and correctly. This is the reason why I can say that we were valued customers. I am a vegetarian so I had me a cheese quesadilla, with coleslaw. Although the quesadiila was made very simple, only cheddar cheese, sourcream and guacamole it was tasteful, the coleslaw was fresh.
Suggestion, the quesadillas could be also made with mushroom, red paprika , etc. and served with pico de gallo.
Please add more vegetarian dishes to the menu, perhaps a vegetarian version of the fajitas?

The rest of my family had ribs and chicken, half chicken and beef fajitas, everything cooked to perfection, they enjoyed it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It was a very nice surprise, the food was fantastic and a really nice ambient.
The service was excellent and the food too. I just took half a portion and for was fine, but is you are have a good appetite, go for full size, you will not regret.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

On our last night in Curacao, we went to The Ribs Factory based on some trip advisor reviews. It was rated #22 just below Deja Vu which I will also review. No comparison - Deja Vu was a bit more expensive, but well worth the money. The Ribs Factory was not crowded on a Sunday night and we were seated promptly. One order was for the ribs and the other King Fish - both dishes were average or below average. The fish was not soft at all - delivered cold and was not tasty. The ribs were a bit on the tough side and did not 'fall off the bone' as I have had at some other places. The sauce could have been more tangy and tasty and was also delivered cold. It was windy that day, but bearable - the view was pleasant and we saw one or two cruise ships leaving Curacao.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Menu consists of.... RIBS () in 3 tastes regular/BBQ/hot w/wo combos with chicken or lomito, variety of mexican dishes a few fish options, burgers/sandwiches, salads, few american type starters and desserts. You order sides as an extra. Beers (4), wines, cocktails, few whiskys, all softdrinks and sangria.
In all choices enough and fairly priced.

You can eat in- or outside on the patio.
Not a great view (bring the "Off"--mosquitos) but good atmosphere.

Nice quick friendly staff !
Wifi and good restrooms.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Awsome ribs, fast and friendly staff, cozy outdoor seating, cold beer. Give it a try you won't regret it.