“great service whether you have reservations or just dropping in.”
Review of Chopstix-Sushi

Chopstix-Sushi
Ranked #46 of 296 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Tempura shrimps and any roll you take is good.
The service is fast and correct. even on busy days.

Ask for a chef's surprise and be astonished.

try the tempura cheesecake.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

To me the best sushi restaurant on the island. The rolls are amazing especially Tokyo tempura and Salsa. I always have to order these rolls when I visit. The people serving you are also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I will always keep going back to enjoy their Sushi and the good service. If it's busy and you're hungry you must take something before it will take a while before you get your order. All by all it's always a pleasure to go back.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The food was very good it was on time, no delay, the reservation was accurate, as well as the service very proactive!

1  Thank lucianapetit
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Love Chopstix ,
I had a good time with my friend
Always I have the Rocksie abr my friend Osaka ......