“Modest but good”

Surindo
Ranked #152 of 318 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 17 January 2016

No pretense here. Just good food at fair prices, and you don't have to wait too long. Surinamese-Indonesian. Open from 11:00-16:00. Mainly meant for take-out but you can eat there, too.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Went here after reading all good reviews and came back in 2 days to eat again. Probably best food I ate in Curacao. Address is wrong though. It's located couple blocks up, on the crossing of Weg Naar Welgelegen and Stoppelweg, After passing the Mosque

4  Thank mashanya30
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I first went to this restaurant almost 20 years ago when I first moved to Curacao. After I moved away, a trip back would not be complete without stopping here for lunch. The taste and quality has remained constant over the years. I always have the Chicken Chow Mien with Bakabana and peanut sauce. The portions are huge.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the Javanese special. This place is only open for lunch til 16:00hrs. Basic interior but it works. It's mostly take-out(which I did) and it was very delicious. Very glad that I found it!

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

The best surinam restaurant on the island. I loved everything I had, and kept wanting more during my stay. A must- have while visiting the island.